to me, bragging about fights not only says that you have nothing going for you and no self confidence so you have to brag about dumb shit no one cares about, but it also says you hang out with idiots, aren't respected, don't know how to resolve problems in a non retarded and immature way

just never understood why it's so cool.
it's becaue the one's that do are douches that don't understand the concept of negotiation and are too primitive to understand that violence doesn't solve any problems.

unless you're on harry hill's tv burp in which case

"FIGHT!"
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
^

=truth

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
^

omfgzors it woz well kewl coz i woz dere and it was wew fahckin blingin!

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
It's all territorial and sexual. The stronger one gets the breeding hole of sweat.
because you touch yourself at night

and because the young-ins believe if they brag about throwing someone to the floor and call it winning a fight, they will be blessed with ass and masculinity
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Goku fights. Therefore fights are cool.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
penis size......
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

It's a thrill. Better adrenaline than a rollercoaster or driving fast or whatever.
I'm all for deplomocy and talking things over, but sadly with some of today's meat heads that doesn't work, so yes, fighting CAN be justified. All the time? No. Some of the time? Yes, though pretty rarely.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.