seriously, ive heard some funny ones but i need one that wont ever get old. whats the funniest tattoo youve ever seen?
"If you're going to get one, just get the words 'I'm dumb.' Then you'll go 'why did I get this? Oh, I'm dumb. Ha ha, me not talkie no more. No talk, hurts ear balls.'"
You're*
no. i dont think that one would be good. like, my friend was saying "u know the dick drawings from superbad? have like a whole family of them holding hands on ur ass"
i like the idea, but i dont really want dicks on my ass. or like my face where my pubes are so i can like grow it out and not see it, or give myself a fro. or a beard. or wutever, basically like mr. potatohead but for pubes, and just hair...
get

THE PEAR

oh no!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by newscreename491
no. i dont think that one would be good. like, my friend was saying "u know the dick drawings from superbad? have like a whole family of them holding hands on ur ass"
i like the idea, but i dont really want dicks on my ass. or like my face where my pubes are so i can like grow it out and not see it, or give myself a fro. or a beard. or wutever, basically like mr. potatohead but for pubes, and just hair...

WAT!?
get the fonz please?
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by newscreename491
i like the idea, but i dont really want dicks in my ass. or like my face where my pubes are so i can like grow it out and not see it, or give myself a fro. or a beard. or wutever, basically like mr. potatohead but for pubes, and just hair...

Fixed

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
how about a good tatoo you'll never get bored of?

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Have you ever not gotten sick of a joke?
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
^

yes.

but it's racist

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
body mod thread.
search bar.
etc.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!