As above.

Inspired by Silent Hill. I really want an MP3 of one, be it synthesized, recorded, whatnot... But it's really important to me, and I'm going to use it in a song...

Any help, UG?

Thanks.
Gore AND Core; unite!
You just take a Maiden song where Dickinson holds a note for a long time and cut that bit out with Audacity.
Some people are so fucking lazy.
USE GOOGLE!!!!!

EDIT: Retro Rocker has done it for you.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I think Tom Morello does one with his guitar in some or other screwed up way that he has

edit: the beginning of Wake Up...not really an air raid siren, but its a siren. Maybe an idea....
Quote by freedoms_stain
You just take a Maiden song where Dickinson holds a note for a long time and cut that bit out with Audacity.

A stroke of genius!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by benjistar666
if youve got nothing more helpful to say than
OMFG GOOOGLEEEEEE
dont bother
cheers

If someone's too much of an idiot, to have to come to UG to ask for something that is readily available on perhaps the world's biggest website, don't bother.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Jesus, sorry guys!
I did try Google, and got a bunch of results, but the only one I found that was good, and suited, was copyrighted, so I couldn't save it. And I couldn't be bothered finding a way to save it.

Thanks for those that helped. But don't throw insults around; I *DID* try Google first, just to little or no avail.
Gore AND Core; unite!
Quote by maell
Virtual DJ program has one as a preset sample =/

Send me it, if it's good!
Gore AND Core; unite!