guys, just got my BFG,i know alot of haters out there just could'nt stand this thing but to me it plays and sound wonderfully, trough my TUBE Fender Vibro Champ XD amp, really like the unfinish neck for smooth playing, not sticky as those with painting.

for those looking for Les Paul guitar, gather/read from forummer,website, friends for info,feedback BUT most importantly try/choose/play as much as you can before decide, i even tried normal Epi(NOT ELITIST) but its just not for me

BFG Pics
Last edited by RottyDog at Sep 15, 2008,
Gratz i suppose, never seen one irl but the headstock looks rather wierd, like the gibson logo is off centre or something. Anyway, if ya like it then good luck
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Quote by Snapple
Gratz i suppose, never seen one irl but the headstock looks rather wierd, like the gibson logo is off centre or something. Anyway, if ya like it then good luck

hi, yup yup noted , didnt noticed that at 1st, good eyesight.. guess i got screwed? inferior unit
Everyone says the cheap Gibsons are bad, but the BFGs are like, brilliant! It's a real, raw rock n' roll guitar!

(Not to say the other low-end Gibsons are bad either, they rock aswell! )
Cam Sampbell's my hero
very nice, gratz.

how much did you pay for it?

I don't like how the regulars are $900.00 and the limited burst finishes are $1,300.00+.
SRV R.I.P.
Quote by Woozye
That's awesome ! How does it play ?

it sure does plays very well.. but with 50's neck profile its a bit chunky though, takes time to get used to it as previously sticked with ibanez wizard neck, however the unfinish neck plays smoothly... niceeee...
Quote by beckyjc
What finish is that, i liked the bfg myself, but was never too keen on the finish, that one doesnt look half bad though.

Nice one. =)

its buillion burst, abit of orange/goldish finish.. its looks much better in real life than from website/pics.
Quote by dpv
very nice, gratz.

how much did you pay for it?

I don't like how the regulars are $900.00 and the limited burst finishes are $1,300.00+.

err.. i'm not from US, not sure about currency thingy, but afaik i get this new batch of BFG (limited) guitar and pay for the regular BFG price though, so guess its a great deal?
Last edited by RottyDog at Sep 13, 2008,
Well, congratulations on the great deal you got!! Its a great guitar with that p-90, I didn't really like the looks of it, but when I played one I liked it a lot.
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Member 6 of the CARVIN CLUB!!

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd