he's tapping with his left hand perhaps?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I like how you think they're actually playing the music in the music video...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
I like how you think they're actually playing the music in the music video...

Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by szekelymihai
isnt that a wah wah ring?i saw it once from a UG thread...but cant remember or realize actually what it was like

Hot Hand, controls your effects based on hand movements or something.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
The Force.

"use the force, herman... us the force!"
"herman, the last jedi you are!" (yoda)
"herman... I AM YOUR FATHER!" --- "IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

haha
It's a hand controlled wah effect, raising your hand is like playing toe down. I'm sure there was a thread before.
r u effing kidding me?! is this just like another excuse to hate on herman?....its a music video....i mean...i read all the posts tht were already here and was like...oh this must be a vid of them playing live....then i look at it and think of the stupidity of this..seriously like...in sum music videos...the guitarist isnt even playin the guitar...and becuz herman does it..like every1 else...all of a sudden the comps playin for him? as if this was a live show -.-....u kno in music vids people...the recorded track is played over it...its sad i hav to tell u all this -.-
He's using a hot hand. It's a hand controlled effect.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by slayaplaya
"use the force, herman... us the force!"
"herman, the last jedi you are!" (yoda)
"herman... I AM YOUR FATHER!" --- "IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

haha

Fail.
dude ?? have you ever had a casual coversation while having sex??

male:
" so erm .. wot do you think of bbc1 ?"
female:
" AAHHHH SH*T !!!! SH*T !!!!! "

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.

HAHAHA ^^^ :P

yes its a wag, maybe not that brand, but hes using it to control a wah effect sometimes, and a whammy effect at other points.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
hand controlled effects?

why not just use stomp boxes like everyone else?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
hand controlled wah wah eh???

sounds interesting... where can I buy one?
I'm curious...
Why the hell does he pick up his guitar by the string?

Douuuuuuche.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by Austiman
Why the hell does he pick up his guitar by the string?

Douuuuuuche.

Whammy bar, look closer.
wow i had the volume turned down and it actually looked cool for a sec.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by ihavenoname93
i didnt bother to watch the video, i new already he was being a fag

Hai Guyzz, Im knEw hAr and I hatezz dragoneforce. Herman Ri IS so00000 g4y. Am 1 cool yet?
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
I remember seeing him using that on some video... It looks cool xD

Quote by Jack Off Jill
"Son, always carry a medical glove in your pocket in case you wind up in a bathroom that has no toilet paper, and you get constipated."
Quote by Ktool The Girth
Hai Guyzz, Im knEw hAr and I hatezz dragoneforce. Herman Ri IS so00000 g4y. Am 1 cool yet?

Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by IamAwesomeness
r u effing kidding me?! is this just like another excuse to hate on herman?....its a music video....i mean...i read all the posts tht were already here and was like...oh this must be a vid of them playing live....then i look at it and think of the stupidity of this..seriously like...in sum music videos...the guitarist isnt even playin the guitar...and becuz herman does it..like every1 else...all of a sudden the comps playin for him? as if this was a live show -.-....u kno in music vids people...the recorded track is played over it...its sad i hav to tell u all this -.-
l
m
a
o

chill out brother, I think the threadstarter may have genuinely been interested in what Herman Li was doing
Quote by alexmonty12
l
m
a
o

chill out brother, I think the threadstarter may have genuinely been interested in what Herman Li was doing

We caught that, its the people who respond with "I didnt watch it, hermans a fag lololol" that hes talking to.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
before he did the effects TS was asking about i thought that was some kinda giant black diamond bling or something. i was like wooow they gotz the money

EDIT: the other guitarist's has that new iceman line and it looks super awesome
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.