Page 1 of 2
And this is the second time I've had something stolen off of our property. We had an XM radio stolen from her car one night. Yes, doors were unlocked.

We've been gone camping this week but were still local. Usually we park both cars in the driveway but since last sunday niether cars have been there. They have probably been watching place. They pulled the window A/C unit out of the window and came in that way and went out the back door.

I am so pissed, I can't explain it. And it's not so much that I lost the PS3 but our personel space has been completely violated by some punk loser who needed quick drug money. A friend of ours down the street had her 32in lcd tv stolen. We have an lcd tv, an all-in-one computer, and another flat panel display on our computer and 5 electric guitars which didn't get stolen. So they know the shit is there and I'm think ing if they don't see our cars there again tonight they may try again.

I have a video baby monitor with night vision I am going to set up in the living room and I am going to watch from the garage...

Why I am telling you this? Because I am venting....

Discuss.

EDIT: And yes, I should have had my shit locked, but it still doesn't make it right for them to come into my house...
Hire a redneck to sit on a sofa with a Remington rifle outside your house.
Last edited by flipthatchicken at Sep 13, 2008,
I would fucking kill somebody. Good luck.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
sucks man, i had cd's stolen from my car and it was right in front of my house. just the world we live in, i say if you catch them in the act you whoop some ass before you call the cops!
Quote by inhatredofme
sucks man, i had cd's stolen from my car and it was right in front of my house. just the world we live in, i say if you catch them in the act you whoop some ass before you call the cops!

yeah, if he had a weapon kill him and say it was for defence,

and brag about it

"dude i killed this bastard who was tryna steal from us yo, but i kicked his ass"
and exagerate it like crazy

ps bring a knife incase you start to lose
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
Quote by JDawg

I have a video baby monitor with night vision I am going to set up in the living room and I am going to watch from the garage
EDIT: And yes, I should have had my shit locked, but it still doesn't make it right for them to come into my house...

Uh oh Im not coming back
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
if you wanna know some cool ways to kill, read some Cannibal Corpse lyrics.
and yes it sucks man, pretty bad, any way trick, 'em to try comming to you and then kill 'em
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Get a Wii, no one will steal that.

Heeeeey.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
if you ever see them in your house stealing stuff... kill them and say it was self-defense...
buy a ps3 case and put a dream cast in there...imagine the faces of the thieves when they realize they have a crappy console!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
have your parents put guard towers round your house

with guys with guns

and a cage full of rapists

etc..
Quote by diofan88
I lol'd hard

Quote by tattyreagh
That's terrible and hilarious in equal measures...

theyre talking about my comment
have neighbors watch after your house.

or get ADT I heard they give out incredible hulks and various super heroes.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
stand next to the ac unit with a shotgun

if he pulls it out this time, let him come in the house, then shoot him

pretty sure thats legal if he trespasses on your property
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by SG thrasher
Park both your cars somewhere else, for a few nights, you and your dad take shifts waiting with a boomstick.

Burglar breaks in and you look him in the eye and say "This, is, my, BOOMSTICK!" and shoot him in the face.

not sure what a boomstick is but thats a good idea!

park the cars away from your house...

wait for burglar...

shoot/stab/molest burglar...
no, but you should seriously do what SG thrasher said!

that guy has no right to steal your stuff whatsoever!

set a trap for him and fuc* him up when he comes... seriously, you should do that.
Quote by SG thrasher
Park both your cars somewhere else, for a few nights, you and your dad take shifts waiting with a boomstick.

Burglar breaks in and you look him in the eye and say "This, is, my, BOOMSTICK!" and shoot him in the face.

man... Ash from evil dead is badass!!!
One
We are one
one is the beginning
are you one Herbert?

I'm not Herbert
The burglars are lurkin in ur threads, readin ur plans about sittin in the garage.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
dont shoot him, looking at the legal system these days, there is a possibility that you will get in more trouble than he will...

just work him over a bit with a wooden baseball bat ( the metal ones again would do too much damage)
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Yeah everytime my house gets robbed its just my room and usually it's all my weed that gets merked
The times they are a changin'.....
I dont think calling the cops would help. Get a video surveilence camera and keep it on and try to set up the robbers to come
Quote by latinosuperstud
dont shoot him, looking at the legal system these days, there is a possibility that you will get in more trouble than he will...

just work him over a bit with a wooden baseball bat ( the metal ones again would do too much damage)

well, whatever you do... don't let him get away with this kinda sh*t!
no has the right to do stuff like this!
gutted
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by Andy2k64
buy a ps3 case and put a dream cast in there...imagine the faces of the thieves when they realize they have a crappy console!!!

You might not want to say that in the Gaming Thread
Quote by flipthatchicken

To be honest, there's a large possibility that is was a redneck with a Remington...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
cut him.
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
Quote by IEatOrphans
Remember that you can do whatever you want to them because they're in your house. So get a machete.

yes, do this!
Quote by SG thrasher

"Listen up you primitive knuckleheads! This...Is my BOOMSTICK!"
Awesome film, watched it again last night in fact.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by flipthatchicken

i'll do i for a pack of cold shots
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
We got robbed while living in Bamber Bridge, however since we move away 19 years ago, we've had no problems whatsoever
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Page 1 of 2