Today I got my first ever decent guitar and it just so happens to be my dream guitar aswell! Its an Epiphone Les Paul Junior Limited Edition (black) I was so happy when it was delivered this morning! I just thought I would share it with you all!

(my first thread btw
Congratulations, and welcome. Remember to read the rules!

Good luck with your first guitar, it'll most likely be your favourite, especially considering you got a good one, I know many people who still love their first axe despite it being poorly made. Remember to keep practicing, you can never get good enough.

Odd, I just got my first ukulele today.
Congrats man!

I remember when I went out and bought my Epi Special II (hmph, i hate it now), It was a good day.

I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Quote by lp345
Does it have p90s?

p90s = awesome

no but i plan on buyin one
Quote by LiBam
no but i plan on buyin one

Sweet

'Live At Leeds' started my love affair with p90s
Quote by lp345
Sweet

'Live At Leeds' started my love affair with p90s

les paul junior is the guitar iv bin wantin 4 years so its all good :P
Congratulations man, and as for a P-90 choice I suggest Seymour Duncans P-90 Stack STK-P1 for versatility or their Hot-Rod for a hotter pick-up.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
congrats! i remember when i first got my les paul no-brand rip off. it was the most exciting day

feels like everyone has owned a les paul or a strat
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Have fun with your new guitar Mate!

The day i finally get enough for an S prestige with ZR trem will be beautifull and filled with nonstop adoration.
Quote by Aftertime
congrats! i remember when i first got my les paul no-brand rip off. it was the most exciting day

I hate both personally but i made a guitar out of a Lespaul Jr. and a Squire Strat Standard. My Stratenpaul is actually an amazing guitar.
Last edited by [[BurnTheDusk]] at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by Aftertime

I've never owned either!
Quote by aaciseric
Awesome news, wrong forum though maybe?

don't be to hard on him, he's new here, everyone makes mistakes in the begening, and btw have fun with your guitar mate
Nice. Reminds me of when I got my first decent guitar... a Vintage VS6. I was so excited about it being a black pointy SG... I hardly play it anymore though.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
I personally like that guitar a lot, but, honestly? Your dream guitar is a 99 dollar guitar? I almost envy that you will almost never be disappointed in life.
Quote by merfsullivan
I personally like that guitar a lot, but, honestly? Your dream guitar is a 99 dollar guitar? I almost envy that you will almost never be disappointed in life.

lol, its awesome isnt it ... but tbh with you, i cant stand gibsons or fenders or jacksons or whatever ... i think they are so pricey ... im just gonna stick with my 80 dollars nd 90 dollars guitars i think

i know im weird
Quote by don kappyton
you should have bought a jackson

i dont like them tbh ... i had a jackson dinky at one point nd didnt like it ... the only jackson i do like is the rr3
My dream guitar is either a Rickenbacker 360/12 or a Gibson SG Classic

Both would be nice

Enjoy your new geetar
very nice, congrats. your gonna love it for a while. eventually you'll want better, its human nature. if nothing else you'll want a second one. i thought my MIM natural ash tele was my dream guitar. it was for a year, still love it. but i still want a damn old LP.
Nice, my first guitar was an Epi Les Paul 100. Still got it next to my Jackson, probs selling it tho....cause I'm broke!
Enjoy the guitar!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
your dream guitar is an epiphone?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by don kappyton
you should have bought a jackson

i disagree
everybody here knows that esp ltd's are the superious species.

and that was my first guitar too!! i sharpied all the parts not white blue
i hate it now, its in my attic collecting dust.
but good luck!! u should try and learn arpegios from hell
it was my first song.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Pics or it didn't happen.

And take it the Electric Guitar forum. They'll appreciate the news more.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge