Type: right handed
Scale: 24.75"
Shape: RG, full flat
Construction: neck-thru
Body wood: honduran mahogany, flat flamed maple top
Binding: top, fretboard, headstock, white plastic
Pickups: H-H. hand made, high output brigde, medium output neck, more bass and mid, less trebble
Finish: transparent gloss black
Headstock: ibanez jtk2
Neck: 5pc honduras mahogany/walnut
Truss rod cover: wooden
Floyd and electronics cavity cover: metal
Headstock and neck finish: transparent gloss black
Fretboard: indian rosewood, 22 dunlop 6130 frets
Inlays: diamonds
Nut: locking
Hardware: chrome
Bridge: schaller floyd rose
Tuners: schaller m6
Pickup rings: plastic or black metal
Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone and a 3-way switch

Is this good for 1600 to 1800€? Its a custom made guitar.
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had...
Any custom made guitar for that price should be pretty good as long as the luthier's any good.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by DespisedIcon
I'd say yes.

The luthier's been making guitars for about 43 years, I think he's great.
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had...
Is there a way to improve the guitar?
Bump: Is there a way to improve the guitar I posted?
Yyeah, i prefer an ebony fretboard, and 24 frets, but thats personal. Killer specs anyway dude! Oh, and imo, the RG shape isnt the most beautiful superstrat shape. I know that its not much difference, but i find the Jackson superstrat 'smoother'. Not so sharp, not so typical. Maybe im just 'over-the-top' Jackson.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Last edited by LP_CL at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by LP_CL
Yyeah, i prefer an ebony fretboard, and 24 frets, but thats personal. Killer specs anyway dude!

Ok, thanks dude!
Have fun with your custom guitar. I'm sure it'll be awesome.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Quote by MustangSVT
Have fun with your custom guitar. I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Thanks man
Bump: other opinions?
I dont like seven string. Les paul has plastic, I think its the most common one, right?