Has anyone else noticed that all the good bands are turning, or haved turned, shit.
Metallica used to be amazing, now... phoaw,
Triviums ember to inferno was good, the rest? phft.
Cannibal corpse... Kill? suck my balls.
Killswitch engage's first album was great, next one was okay, latest one... no, just no...

What is happening to the music of today?...
finally, someone who agrees...

i think they get a bit, "Up their own arses" after 1,000,000 albums sell, and think "hey, lets play crap"

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Quote by trivium036
Has anyone else noticed that all the good bands are turning, or haved turned, shit.
Metallica used to be amazing, now... phoaw,
Triviums ember to inferno was good, the rest? phft.
Cannibal corpse... Kill? suck my balls.
Killswitch engage's first album was great, next one was okay, latest one... no, just no...

What is happening to the music of today?...

It's being killed by the pop scene. If a band gets popular enough, they have no need to make any more good music. It's called selling out. This is why I don't like Metallica. Megadeth is the way to go.
well after the age of about 20 your creativity starts to decrease, so once they're around 30-40, they've just lost it.
'Tallica are still good,
Trivium have always been dire and Killswitch are still decent to the degree that they were decent before.
yeah i agree. metallica used to be one of the best bands ever but now.... they kinda, well, suck. i guess they get kinda lazy and think "hey, we sold 1,000,000 copies of the last album, so no matter what we put on the next one, we can sell at least another 500,000"
Quote by 6sic6_blank
nephets...If I slept with you...Would you give me Matt's number? Hmm?

Jesus Rocks!!!
Ozzy's getting worse too
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
nearly 20 years and radiohead keep getting better. probably because they actually try and broaden there music horizons once in a while.
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.