Page 1 of 2
Im want to look good but Im tired of hollister, abercrombie, and all that crap. I like express cause you actually get what you pay for. But im in 8th grade and it all about hollister and that stuff and im tired off spending 20 bucks for 1 shirt that is probably made of the worst material possible. So i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for some cheap clothing, but it looks good.
Binbags. Stylish, black, waterproof, and easily replaced.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

kohls, duh.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
*inserts the picture of the kid in three different shirts*
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Goodwill.
I bought 2 sweaters, 2 flannel shirts, and a pair of shoes for $20.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE HOLLISTERS. They are evil, they are what make this world a miserable place, they are the reason white kids growing up in suburbia became bleak and emo. Go shopping at thrift stores, they sometimes have really sick clothing for real cheap. Also, as much as I hate to say it, every now and then at Wal-Mart they have some descent shit. Never, EVER give in to the Hollister bullshit. There are enough Hollisters (yuppies) in this world.
Shop at...

... so you can show those Abercrombie & Bitch clones who's cooler.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
johnny cupcakes, urban outfitters, the hundreds, electric zombie, serye, kill brand, and kid robot are a little pricey but wicked badass and comfy.

threadless, pac sun, zumiez, atticus, monstar, and goodwill are your best bets if you wanna go el cheapo on it.
Quote by K_Parker
DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE HOLLISTERS. They are evil, they are what make this world a miserable place, they are the reason white kids growing up in suburbia became bleak and emo. Go shopping at thrift stores, they sometimes have really sick clothing for real cheap. Also, as much as I hate to say it, every now and then at Wal-Mart they have some descent shit. Never, EVER give in to the Hollister bullshit. There are enough Hollisters (yuppies) in this world.

hollister is a business just like any other. it's cool if you don't like their clothing or whatever, but don't take it so personally..
you can get shirts for $20??? in australia cheap shirts are like $50
band shirts are generly cheaper though ($30)

wear band shirts
you're lucky if you find a Hollister shirt for $20, imo. The only ones I see are $40+

but yes, thrift stores and sometimes flea markets are your friends. And I think Winners can have kickass stuff, although I think thats Canadian store only.
Quote by K_Parker

This.
Hollister and all this other preppy bs is an Aryan/Neo-Nazi agenda to stupify and corrupt the youth.
NOTE:The new-nazis don't give a damn about anyone. They are nihilists and will devour their own children.

Thrift stores or Aeropostale.

Or you could be cool like me and get your clothes at Wal Mart.
Quote by axelmagic
Im want to look good but Im tired of hollister, abercrombie, and all that crap. I like express cause you actually get what you pay for. But im in 8th grade and it all about hollister and that stuff and im tired off spending 20 bucks for 1 shirt that is probably made of the worst material possible. So i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for some cheap clothing, but it looks good.

I wish most of my shirts cost as little as $20
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by Arthur Curry
hollister is a business just like any other. it's cool if you don't like their clothing or whatever, but don't take it so personally..

Abercrombie and Finch anyone?
Hollister doesn't have the Aryan propoganda/stimga behind it, at least that I'm aware of.
If anyone could enlighten us, please do so.

Thrift Stores for sure they have lots of good stuff despite what other peopple say..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by cmakkidguitar
I wish most of my shirts cost as little as $20

Lol seriously? I never spend more than $15. Most of my shirts cost between five and eight dollars.
Quote by frottage
Lol seriously? I never spend more than $15. Most of my shirts cost between five and eight dollars.

I'd be lucky to get a shirt for as little as £2.50 thats for sure, without going to a market. God i love markets, Camden ftw!

But yeah, most of my shirts range from about £15 to £25 (or $30-50)
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
I got a couple of classic led zeppelin shirts at a salvation army store ones. Sometimes can be a good place to find original band shirts that people want to get rid of.
uh, how about a thrift store, they're quite handy.
Member of UG's LBGTQQ
Member of the Grammar Nazi's
PM Matticuss22 to join.

Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
Quote by K_Parker
. There are enough Hollisters (yuppies) in this world.

People who wear hollister are yuppies? what the ****. I dont wear it, but come on.

Anyway, I dont know about america but I've got good izod lacoste cagoules on the cheap from vintage stores. Ebay has a wealth of good adidas trainers going for quite cheap, and I dont know if you have a TK maxx near you, but I've got all manner of good designer gear from there. Got a fjallraven parka (normally about 150 quid) for 40 pounds, several decent knits and a fair few button down shirts and polos.
Thrift stores...wearing other people's dirty cast-offs. Yum.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Buy whatever the hell is cheap and comfortable on you. Half my clothes are from shows, and the rest are from like Wal mart.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
You americans have it so god damn easy... I mean seriously, you complain about your "expensive" $20 t-shirts and $100 OD pedals n' shit while we who live in Sweden never will see such good prices

EDIT: God damnit, yesterday I was over at a music store to try some basses, and there was this American P-bass, just a normal American ****ing P-bass, for $2055(14000 KR).
YOU CAN GET A USED ONE IN USA FOR $600!!!
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Last edited by Hultan at Sep 13, 2008,
uh i don't know if u guys have it but

West 49
its only really for skaters but i see enough kids who don't skate with shirts and hoodies from there and u get like 2 shirts for 20 bucks
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by Hultan
You americans have it so god damn easy... I mean seriously, you complain about your "expensive" 20$ t-shirts and 100$ OD pedals n' shit while we who live in Sweden never will see such good prices

On the flipside, their minimum wage is lower, which I assume a lot of them are on.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
you can make a poncho out of those big garbage bags. just cut some holes in it. they're pretty cool and cheap
Quote by Shayne777
uh i don't know if u guys have it but

West 49
its only really for skaters but i see enough kids who don't skate with shirts and hoodies from there and u get like 2 shirts for 20 bucks

^ I agree with that. Same with Bluenotes. It's slightly preppy, but it's not super expensive like all those other prep clothing stores. In fact, you can buy 2 shirts for 20 bucks as well. I think even cheaper..
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by cmakkidguitar
I'd be lucky to get a shirt for as little as £2.50 thats for sure, without going to a market. God i love markets, Camden ftw!

But yeah, most of my shirts range from about £15 to £25 (or $30-50)

I love it there! I used to go when I visited my cousins down in Kent

I'm gonna make my sister take me next time I'm up there

Also, for the UK at least, you've got places like Peacocks and TK Maxx that aren't all that bad

Oh, and Primark too! That's probably the best one
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Page 1 of 2