Page 1 of 2
People who don't use complete sentences/chat speak/poor grammar.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
cash machines.

They seem to have been installed at a height intended exclusively for the use of midgets and hunched over old people.
grammar nazis really tend to get on my nerves
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
people who say LIKKLE or HOSPIKUL instead of little of Hospital

it gets right on my tits
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by freedoms_stain
cash machines.

They seem to have been installed at a height intended exclusively for the use of midgets and hunched over old people.

thats so true! why have i never noticed that!

*writes down for stand up performance*
Quote by freedoms_stain
cash machines.

This goes for most dispensers out there, whether it's juice dispensers, cash machines or those soap dispensers in the bathrooms. Do I look like I stopped growing when I was 6 years old??
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
When you try and open a new toilet roll, and the bit that's stuck down rips the layer below it, so you end up wasting a buttload (literally) of toilet paper.
Quote by LordBishek
When you try and open a new toilet roll, and the bit that's stuck down rips the layer below it, so you end up wasting a buttload (literally) of toilet paper.

This

also
crap threads

u c wut i did thar?
:P

but seriously
people that refuse to use proper words
it does my head in
so much harder to read
Quote by oscar666
This

also
crap threads

u c wut i did thar?
:P

but seriously
people that refuse to use proper words
it does my head in
so much harder to read

Quote by heavenbesideyou
grammar nazis really tend to get on my nerves

So do people who don't capitalize and punctuate.

People who put empty cartons back in the fridge. (I.E: Me )
I hate searchbar jokes. Almost as much as people who don't use the searchbar.
Quote by ViperScale
girls who don't know how to STFU

You really shouldn't make fun of yourself. That's totally not cool.
Quote by red_hot_chili18
whats yours?

mines biting my nails

go!

same with me
Quote by wiggy1988

it gets right on my tits

also "chimmley" instead of chimney
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Sep 13, 2008,
I was just about to make a thread like this

I have a lot of gripes:

1. People who go "lulz, reported" like some holy warrior. You're not cool, you just look like a douche.

2. Rickrollers. It was funny a year ago. Now it's just annoying.

3. Dragonforce is teh suckz, lol! Yes, we all know everyone hates them, if you don't like them offer some good reason and a live performance that isn't Graspop or Japan.

4. Imversely, the people who go "Dragonforce is teh number onez!" I commend you for liking your music despite the anit-DF fad, but sound like someone who is a real fan and not just someone who played TTFAF on GH3.

5. Emo kids wearing overly tight pants. I know it's not on the pit, but I hate how emo kids stole tight jeans from thrashers. Now people equate this (awesome): (Invalid img)

with this (lame):
Last edited by Beebaboo at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by freedoms_stain
cash machines.

Great, now you're going to affect my opinions of cash machines.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
When people say "that's ignorant" when someone does something rude, that really puts my balls in a waffle iron.
Quote by deadbolt39
When people say "that's ignorant" when someone does something rude, that really puts my balls in a waffle iron.

That's the best analogy I've ever heard.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
poor grammar
self centered people
those kids on disney channel who randomly become singers
monotonic people
when people say 'im sorry' for everything that goes wrong because they don't know what else to say. i'd rather them not say anything.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Bands that make a whole song out of one idea, riffs that last 2 bars, people that use the 1-7-6-7 and 1-5-4 chord progressions that EVERYONE ****ING USES.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by freedoms_stain
cash machines.

This is very true, however its easy for a giant to use a midget's cash machine than a midget to use a giant's.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
ppl who claim they play guitar when they can only play a few chords.

ppl who dont like the music you listen to for the sake of it. i.e oh slipknot? theyre crap etc etc

+1 to kids on disney randomly becoming singers

pop music that you cant get out of your head because of the radio, even though you dislike pop music.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
well

people who know 5 chords and and cant sing at all then goes out telling everyone how awesome they are as a musician

instruments out of tune, the people mentioned above playing the instrument out of tune and not noticing how awful it sounds at all
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by Kensai
This goes for most dispensers out there, whether it's juice dispensers, cash machines or those soap dispensers in the bathrooms. Do I look like I stopped growing when I was 6 years old??

Yes. Yes you do.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by PlayMadness

You said it before I could.
2 things
1. Stupid people- just shut the **** up, nothing sounds good coming out of you're dumbass mouth
2. Fat/Ugly people- Wear clothes that FIT. I'm tired of seeing a shirt that is WAY too tight, couple layers of skin, then pants that look like they are going to burst. And god forbid a really fat girl wears a mini skirt, there is nothing more horrifying than that.
Quote by in2thesun88
2 things
1. Stupid people- just shut the **** up, nothing sounds good coming out of you're dumbass mouth
2. Fat/Ugly people- Wear clothes that FIT. I'm tired of seeing a shirt that is WAY too tight, couple layers of skin, then pants that look like they are going to burst. And god forbid a really fat girl wears a mini skirt, there is nothing more horrifying than that.

agree with 2nd one.
Quote by red_hot_chili18
whats yours?

mines biting my nails

go!

Whenever he bites his nails/fingers, chewed up fingers don't look the greatest ¬.¬

and yea, those disney singery ppl eg. hilary duff, miley cyrus

ooo and small children
Last edited by hyper_devil at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by hyper_devil
Whenever he bites his nails/fingers, chewed up fingers don't look the greatest ¬.¬

and yea, those disney singery ppl eg. hilary duff, miley cyrus

ooo and small children

hahahahaha my gf has a UG profile

Quote by PlayMadness

So you don't like people who DON'T use chat speak and poor grammar...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

People who use "Text" language.

Idiots.

Avenged Sevenfold.

People who rate my tabs badly because I rate theirs and they're awful.

meh.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Sep 13, 2008,
the self appointed gurdians of true metal who dont understand why i like metallica, opeth, trivium an atreyu
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by wiggy1988

it gets right on my tits

People actually say that My faith in the human race has failed
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Page 1 of 2