Page 1 of 3
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080708/NEWS06/307080009

"Flint residents now have to watch their butts because Police Chief David Dicks is on the lookout."

"Dicks ... announced that his officers would start arresting people wearing saggy pants that expose skivvies, boxer shorts or bare bottoms."

Take that wiggers.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
What the ****? Dude my jeans always slip down and end up showing a bit of my boxers. I can't even help it!

I am now just wondering when they are going to institute Newspeak.
..........What?

What the fuck? I know Atlanta has been contemplating/putting in place similar laws, but who gives a shit?

It's UNDERWEAR. Why is it that underwear is somehow "unsacred" and "disgusting"? At least they're not running around nude, not that is much more "indecent", but I can see how people wouldn't want to see a dick.

I hate people.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Up to a year in jail for that?
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
93days in jail??!!! So thats roughly 3 months. What the hell? 1/4 of a year in jail for that!!??

What next.. "Its Illegal for men to have long hair - 3 months in Jail and a free hair cut".

Originally Posted by Draekon

A song im very good at is Raining Blood!
"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?
Quote by slidething31
Good. No one wants to see your underwear.

Give me a valid reason as to why it should be a crime.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Just don't wear underwear. They can't complain they can see your underwear than, can they? Plus, it feels great.
I had a problem with storm troopers bustin' sags awhile back. So I sent them to Yuuzhan'tar, the 'hood' of the universe. They got laser gun caps busted in their asses.
So what about swimsuits? Are bikinis illegal too? What about speedos? They all show the same amount of skin.

Discriminatory laws ftl
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by fallenangel20

I'm not familiar with the Michigan legislation, so I can't tell you why they made it illegal.

Only my opinion, which was stated.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
I can see why for the middle one, and can sortof understand the last one but the first one is just stupid. Theres no way people are going to get arrested for the first pic unless he wants to arrest half the population.
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by fallenangel20

People with underwear stand for the majority of crime in this country! So showing your underwear is like making a statement pro criminality.

Duuuuuh.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by fagelamusgtr
haha. Dicks is on the lookout for butts.

Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by fagelamusgtr
haha. Dicks is on the lookout for butts.

lol you my friend are a genius

sigging
Quote by imthehitcher
lol @ taking away peoples rights while claiming to live in the land of the free

I don't believe that there is a right guarenteed in the Constitution that says you can walk around in your underwear in public.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Oh My God!
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
fail, this town and this police and this people are just fail...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by imthehitcher
lol @ taking away peoples rights while claiming to live in the land of the free

I missed the part of the Constitution that said, "...the right to indescent exposure in public places..." You're gonna have to point that out to me sometime.
this is a bit silly.

even my underwear show a bit at times, but its not like i try it. i even wear a belt. its just how the pants i have are made. they slip down to a certain level no matter what i do.

but, i dont think people need their pants all the way down near their knees. i can see getting them in trouble for something as ridiculous as that.
Quote by LordPino
Just don't wear underwear. They can't complain they can see your underwear than, can they? Plus, it feels great.

can you not see the last picture?
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Quote by Blow Me
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080708/NEWS06/307080009

"Flint residents now have to watch their butts because Police Chief David Dicks is on the lookout."

"Dicks ... announced that his officers would start arresting people wearing saggy pants that expose skivvies, boxer shorts or bare bottoms."

Take that wiggers.

Yeah I bet you NEVER let your pants low ride huh.

Go blow yourself.
no its not fascism, it's totalitarianism, get your isms right... this is absolutely ridiculous and the yet unseen face of V should kill the bastards who wrote this in as a law

What a stupid law.
Idiots.
Also, I liked the first few words in the second sentence of the article....

"Dicks, who took over the department last month..."
Irony FTW.

Quote by The Dance Hat
Technology is completely unnecessary and complicates life.

The Gear

Ibanez XPT 700
Laney Hardcore MXD 30
Quote by 3rdWardSoldier
Yeah I bet you NEVER let your pants low ride huh.

Go blow yourself.

Are you blaming me for this?
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Travlembo
no its not fascism, it's totalitarianism, get your isms right... this is absolutely ridiculous and the yet unseen face of V should kill the bastards who wrote this in as a law

Page 1 of 3