Page 1 of 2
i dnno if the pit the best place to do this but google ent helpin what does it mean if you have black bits in your blood when you bleed?
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Dude, I'm so sorry to hear that, I didn't know you for long, but you seem like a nice guy. The AIDS, it does terrible things. Look on the bright side, you ain't cumming blood yet.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Just go to the doctor...

Other than that, maybe its just the platelets in your blood clotting together..

How much are you bleeding, and from where?

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Dude... wtf. This is ****ing serious. What the **** are you asking the Pit for? FOR GOD SAKES GO FIND A DOCTOR!!! YOURE GONNA ****ING DIE!!!
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Just get some leeches, they'll suck it out.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
It's fine TS. Just sounds like the after effects of coagulation (what your blood does when you bleed to stop you bleeding).

It's just clumps of erythrocytes (red blood cells), thrombocytes (platelets) and leukocytes along with plasma proteins.
Darth Vader rules
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by xTrueTillDeathx

I thought the persons name was Uger...

One
We are one
one is the beginning
are you one Herbert?

I'm not Herbert
Quote by tyronelab
It's fine TS. Just sounds like the after effects of coagulation (what your blood does when you bleed to stop you bleeding).

It's just clumps of erythrocytes (red blood cells), thrombocytes (platelets) and leukocytes along with plasma proteins.

The average UGer might not understand that.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
It sounds like this disease (can't remember what it's called) when you catch fleas (from a pet, wild animal, could be anything) and they break the surface of your skin and make their way into your bloodstream. There's some sort of injection they give you to kill them off, but they say it's not guaranteed success.
Quote by creeping.death!
T-virus.

ding ding ding!
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

...docter?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by SoftParade1967
...docter?

...doctor?
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
its not me its a friend except she lives quite far away and i need to know if shes in any danger coz even if i get her to doctor she wont tell me if shes gnna die
You have a terrible but rare disease, it starts out as black bits in the blood, but soon ALL your blood will be black, this will show through your skin as your veins and arteries will also become this colour, keep in mind, your lips and tongue will also become black. After a few months, the skin is infected and begins to become black and will break from even the weakest amounts of pressure, you will then begin to smell of decay and egg salad sandwiches. Several months later, the bones and organs will follow through, soon becoming useless, causing you to die and leave behind a black human shaped object that just sits there and chills.

It all pays of when you become a zombie though.
depending on how old the wound is, the blood could have dried up. also, it depends if the wound is infected and what type. like i burnt myself with a sg and i had black dots coming out with blood, good flavor to them too.
I'm Steve
Quote by J-B
Dude, I'm so sorry to hear that, I didn't know you for long, but you seem like a nice guy. The AIDS, it does terrible things. Look on the bright side, you ain't cumming blood yet.

ive came full blood 3 times in my life lol its brootal
I'm Steve
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
depending on how old the wound is, the blood could have dried up. also, it depends if the wound is infected and what type. like i burnt myself with a sg and i had black dots coming out with blood, good flavor to them too.

You burn't yourself with a guitar? That's metal.
It's called Haemomaxima Aidsiafuckzoria, means your body has too much blood to cope. You need to cut yourself wide open and let all the excess blood drain away, then you'll be fine.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Sylvanus

I concur
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
I love this place. You guys always cheer me up. But yeah TS. It sounds like cervical cancer to me.
Quote by mon_the_fraser
Maybe you literally have metal running through your veins? But probably going to the doctor would be a good idea. Also maybe you should not be bleeding enough to notice this?

You DO have metal running through your veins... You have many metals actually.
in about five hours the plaga egg in your body will hatch. Then Leon Kennedy is going to come around shoot you in the heard. Your head will explode just from a single 9mm round. then the adult plaga will burst out start and swinging around which will result in his decapitation.
Quote by mon_the_fraser
Maybe you literally have metal running through your veins? But probably going to the doctor would be a good idea. Also maybe you should not be bleeding enough to notice this?

We literally do have metal running through our veins, it's called iron.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by Sylvanus

it went like this, i was at GC and some dude was like "try out this piece of shit" *hands me sg*
Then, I was like "this sucks but ill play it anyways" so, I plugged it in and started playing "beat it" by Michael jackson (solo) and the piece of shit caught on fire and burned me!

Fucking Gibsons...
I'm Steve
Quote by gothboy666
its not me its a friend except she lives quite far away and i need to know if shes in any danger coz even if i get her to doctor she wont tell me if shes gnna die

Are you sure?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by epiless
in about five hours the plaga egg in your body will hatch. Then Leon Kennedy is going to come around shoot you in the heard. Your head will explode just from a single 9mm round. then the adult plaga will burst out start and swinging around which will result in his decapitation.

Infinite rockets time
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
Infinite rockets time

screw the rockets, MAN THE CHICAGO TYPEWRITERS!
I'm Steve
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
screw the rockets, MAN THE CHICAGO TYPEWRITERS!

i prefer the killer seven...... if i only had ammo for it
Page 1 of 2