I got beaten up yesterday
I know the guys who did it and they gave me a broken nose, something with my ear and some bruises.
(the nose needs surgery)
I went to the cops because it was after midnight and I was to far away from home, so they took me to the hospital.
should I get those bastards arrested or should I give them a payback by me and a couple of friends ?
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
Both?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What kind of pussy goes to the hospital for a broken nose?? Yeah go get your ass beat again.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Kensai
Both?

^ this
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
If you got beaten up by them then you shouldnt go after them yourself. Also they get jail time it would be amusing. Yeah you'll get beaten up definetly. Go to the police theres no shame in that. Its not like you went to see Mama Mia in the cinema.
quite a few responses here will involve you putting your dick up a guys ass

Do it.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by dan ramP
quite a few responses here will involve you putting your dick up a guys ass

Do it.

This. Followed by

Quote by Kensai
Both?
Your epeen won't increase any, nor will your ego if you do manage to beat those guys up for revenge. Mostly because if they kicked your ass once, they'll do it again.

go to the police, bring them in and let them get the hammer.

Stop trying to be ****ing Rambo.

And sorry to hear that happened to you.
Quote by Blow Me
What kind of pussy goes to the hospital for a broken nose?

I guess we all can't be as badass as you.
well do the police thing first , then break thier ass by raping them all with your friend ( well maybe not a rape , ..surprise sex ? )
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
I've got some Russian friends that can make them disappear in 2 days.. It'll cost you though. Just get a bat n beat on those pricks.
Quote by deadbolt39
I guess we all can't be as badass as you.

I mean...no.

We all can't.
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by bender424
well do the police thing first , then break thier ass by raping them all with your friend ( well maybe not a rape , ..surprise buttsex? )

fixed.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by Blow Me
What kind of pussy goes to the hospital for a broken nose?? Yeah go get your ass beat again.

he said his nose needs surgery, dickhead
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
get a giant group of friends with bats, knock all of them out.
Make it look like they were in a giant circle jerk. Take a picture and send it to all their parents.
then cut off their dicks and make a video of you eating it on youtube.
Go to the police, and report it. I mean honestly, what is better: beating them up and putting yourself down to their level or getting compensation? You'll run a risk of them beating you up again anyway - sadly - either in revenge or because they think they are cool and (if you weren't to do anything) you didn't do anything the last time they beat you up - GOOD LUCK
Quote by jjaw
Go to the police, and report it. I mean honestly, what is better: beating them up and putting yourself down to their level or getting compensation? You'll run a risk of them beating you up again anyway - sadly - either in revenge or because they think they are cool and (if you weren't to do anything) you didn't do anything the last time they beat you up - GOOD LUCK

The biggest problem he has is that besides physical evidence, he can't prove that any specific person beat him up. Cops are useless and they'll probably end up treating him like he's the criminal unless his house is in a nice neighborhood and his living room smells of rich mahogany. All jokes aside - the police won't do anything because he can't prove it. I don't think revenge is the best option, but if the TS is looking for kicking ass, then he should call his scary biker friends that strike matches on their face. It'll make you feel better TS, just don't get caught.
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
The biggest problem he has is that besides physical evidence, he can't prove that any specific person beat him up. Cops are useless and they'll probably end up treating him like he's the criminal unless his house is in a nice neighborhood and his living room smells of rich mahogany. All jokes aside - the police won't do anything because he can't prove it. I don't think revenge is the best option, but if the TS is looking for kicking ass, then he should call his scary biker friends that strike matches on their face. It'll make you feel better TS, just don't get caught.

Why do you have the golden ratio in your sig?
one thing that would be cool:

invite them to your house for a showdown, tell them to stand inside the garage, and pull out your guitar and amp(wich you have hidden in the garage)... turn it up to 10, then blast them with feedback...

they'll go deaf and you just won a fight with a guitar... awesome? I think so!
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
It was that damn Noxiosimitator wasn't it?

haha no I was somewhere else .. but damn I had to be there !!
those ****ing cowards need some feedback !

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------