Hey guys

Basicly I'm heading off to Cardiff for uni this week and need the cash so its gear clearout time! I have no experiance with posting guitars and so the guitars are only for pickup in gloucester (where I live now) and Cardiff. The body and pedal can be posted.
Idealy I need a quick sale so if theres no offers then I will put everything on ebay.
If everything goes then I will not have a guitar so will be on the lookout for a second hand guitar with two humbuckers and that is not a 'metal' guitar PM me.

Cort x-6

I have owned this guitar for a few years and I'm only selling because it doesn't fit my style anymore. Everything works fine apart from the trem arm which is a little wobbly (never bortherd me) and the headstock which as you can see from the photos has a dent in it.

£125 ono pickup only

Aria starter kit

Your basic strat starter pack. Stg 004 (2 sc 1 humbucker) with 20 watt aria amp, case and lead. Had this for 4 years and its done a good job. Only minor chips with a dent in back of body. Plays fine would be a idea starter kit for a learner.

£125 ono pickup only
*note I would stick the amp etc with the encore guitar if anybody is interested*

Encore strat copy

Had this for about a year was in crap condition when i bought it. Body has chips (not seriously) and scuffs in places, screws are slightly rusted (but still work), one of the tuners is a bit suspect but still works and pick up selector sometimes makes a noise when used. Also missing a bridge post but that doesnt effect playablity.
Plays fine mind and apart from the pick up selector no electronic problems. Would be good for a learner or somebody who wants to take a guitar apart and experiment.

£30 ono pickup only

Telecaster body.

Had this about 9 months would of loved to of made a proper job out of it put sadly school work got in the way. Looks awesome routed for one sc and one humbucker.
Needs to be routed for a bridge and neck pocket is bigger than ordinary but comes with a neck plate and screws. No chips or other flaws like that will make a brilliant project fro somebody.

£30 ono + p&p (about £12)

Zoom 505/2

BROKEN. Batterys don't work but 9v adapt will. Also one of the sockets is loose and is very unreiable it might be a simple fix but I don't know. Have not tested this for about a year. For somebody who whats to ''have a go'' at electronics.

£7.50 ono + p&p

Thanks for looking. If I get no replys then it will go up on ebay mon/tues. I leave for cardiff thurs/friday so will need to know if anybody is interested and their location by then. Please note I will not post anywhere out side of the UK.
Current playing with:
Cort x-6 -->Laney HCM65R

On Zakk Wylde's guitar.
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Quote by Joey Walker
Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps
Can you please test the zoom, if it works i may take it.
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
sorry mate i haven't got a 9v adapter to test it with, pretty sure it would work with it but then its a question off wether you would get sound for it.
Current playing with:
Cort x-6 -->Laney HCM65R

On Zakk Wylde's guitar.
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Quote by Joey Walker
Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps
you're going to cardiff for uni? me 2, what uni are you going to?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.