i saw Nickelback at Hershey last year. They kick ass live. i just saw ZZ Top at the York Fair for my birthday. What an amazing show. Those guys still got it. im hoping to snag some tickets to see AC/DC this October. Its in some town by Williams-port. If not ill catch the one in Philly, no way im gonna miss that one =)
Foo fighters last week. was literally like 5 yards from the stage and i'm seeing ac/dc this november too.
Last show I saw was Mushroomhead in Allentown, PA and that was a bad ass show. Openers pretty much sucked but once Mushroomhead got on it was just great. Probably best show I've ever been to was Body Count in Allentown, PA one of the most intense shows I've ever been too.
Uh Im seeing In Flames, Gojira and Sonic Syndicate soon, that's gonna be great.
Bonnaroo, it was the greatest experience of my life, great people and great music, I also was up in the front row for almost all of the shows, including Les Claypool, MGMT, Marley, Zappa Plays Zappa, and Mastodon. Caught a pick from Against Me also.

I'm catching the Raconteurs the 30th at the Ryman, and it's gonna be killer.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Probably BB King a year ago.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Chilliwack
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
dude, im assuming you are from the south east PA area right?

anyway, i just saw Flogging Molly at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia on Tuesday.

absolutely amazing show. it was so much fun. the audience was awesome, and the band sounded great, and put on a really fun show.
Probably the last great show I was at was The Ergs and Lemuria, which was way too long ago .
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Tom Petty was the last show i went to, and to be honest i think i hyped myself up way too much to see that.. I also saw Art Garfunkel just recently.. that was amazing for anyone with a taste in vocal euphoria. best band ive ever seen live, would probably be Circa Survive or Killswitch Engage.
The last great show was Wilco, although the last show in general was Rilo Kiley. I thought it was good but not great, although there were a shitload of annoying teenage girls around, so that probably had something to do with it. Although I did catch Jenny Lewis' pick.

I am going to see Neil Young in November, so I'm hoping that kicks some major ass. And Death Cab's opening, so maybe I can finally see why everyone I know hypes them up so much.
the greatest show ive seen is the Crossroads festival in Dallas:clapton (of course),buddy guy, b b king , santana, james taylor, joe walsh,vince gill,vai, schon, mclaughlin, metheny,zz top,lynch,jeff beck,and many more
Quote by daytripper75
dude, im assuming you are from the south east PA area right?

anyway, i just saw Flogging Molly at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia on Tuesday.

absolutely amazing show. it was so much fun. the audience was awesome, and the band sounded great, and put on a really fun show.

Haha, did you get hit by a can of guinness? Last time I saw them live they had like 4 cases that roadies kept bringing out, and they'd each grab a beer, chug half, then toss it into the crowd.

Last amazing show I saw was the Polyphonic Spree at the Trocadero in Philly. I have never left a show feeling that amazing before... such a good, powerful vibe. Better than any drug. Its completely indescribable... i've been to a ton of shows, but never had one actually have such an effect on me.
Last edited by msarro at Sep 25, 2008,
Quote by ohhey9040
The last great show was Wilco, although the last show in general was Rilo Kiley. I thought it was good but not great, although there were a shitload of annoying teenage girls around, so that probably had something to do with it. Although I did catch Jenny Lewis' pick.

I am going to see Neil Young in November, so I'm hoping that kicks some major ass. And Death Cab's opening, so maybe I can finally see why everyone I know hypes them up so much.

Neil Young WILL kick ass, I saw him this summer, and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to!
I'll probably be seeing Kreator (and Exodus and Warbringer) in April.

Which, will be latest awesome show.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Rage Against the Machine this summer, also saw Gogol Bordello that night. Insane.