So I'm gonna be in Toronto for a few days at the end of October and I'm trying to get an idea of things to do while I'm there. I really want to do a few open mic nights/coffeehouses if possible, or atleast check out a few good local bands. Are there any cool venues or places I should know about? What's the weather like at that time of year?

Also I'll be in Hamilton for a night, what's that like? Everything I've found has made it sound very smalltown but I'm sure there's something interesting to do there?

Any general info I should know? I appreciate it
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Hamilton smells bad and the Tiger Cats (CFL team) suck as per usual.
I am the Stig.
Go to school there.
Amadeus Academy of Fine Arts: for musically gifted children.
I win. LOLOLOL.

but yeah,
Not that amazing.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by Trefellin
You can go check out the prostitutes on... damn, what was it? Jarvis street?

LMAO.
winner.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
...so all I know is that Toronto is full of useless souls
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Evil Dead the musical
also, go check out some smaller venues like the phoenix and kool haus. they (usually) have okay people playing there.

and +1 to the guy who said Jane + Finch. fun place to be, especially at night :P
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by thedude051
Go to Jane & Finch.

this.

Quote by Trefellin
Go atop the CN Tower, fap and try to hit the people below with semen.

this too.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by thedude051
Go to Jane & Finch.

Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
If you like weed, go to this small little cafe called Kindred Cafe at Yonge and Breadalbane. You pay $17, you get a weed milkshake. Honestly you go out onto the patio there and you can smoke joints, bongs, everything and these milkshakes honestly will make you as high as you've ever been but with no burnout. Oh and did i mention that you stay superbaked for 6 hours?

http://www.kindredcafe.com/gallery.htm

If drinking and sex are your vices, then fear not. Just head on over to CiRCA, possibly Toronto's slickest club:

http://www.circatoronto.com/venue.html
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬