Page 1 of 2
Computer ****ing cheats it's ass off every game. Seriously wtf it's ridiculous. If you audible they will audible. It's like they know wtf your play is no matter wtf you do. WRs drop everything even if you user catch it. Playing defense in this game is so ****ing lame. Punt returns are impossible. Hell even gaining 5 yards on punt returns is hard.

Franchise mode is gay as hell. It's the same exact thing every year. You can make a all star team in the off-season with ease. The re-signing are ridiculous. Who the hell releases peyton manning and Chad Johnson? Whoever would make that call IRL would get fired on the spot.

Superstar mode is about the most useless feature I have ever seen in any video game. You can only be that player, can't pick your own plays, you have the most ridiculous goals, and to top it all off the camera angles are awful. Not to mention the computer is so useless it literally makes you want to rip your controller in half.

The game has become a complete joke. What use to be an amazing game with 03-05 now makes me want to vomit in disgust just thinking about 07-09 versions. It's basically become a game for greeks who have no real job and still live with their parents to spend hours glitching the game so they can try winning large amounts of money they will most likely end up losing again playing this crap game.

EDIT:NFL ESPN 2K5 is so most better it's laughable thinking about it
Last edited by US@guitarist at Sep 13, 2008,
Alright
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
I can't believe they put farve in his packers uniform, but you can download his jets one now. **** that.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Lololol Play Real Rugby.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by Seryaph
I love it when people say that videogames cheat.

Have you ever played madden before? The CPU actually does cheat. It makes it quite obvious. It gets even worse in the 2 min warnings. It's like the twilight zone in there. The computer will do the most ridiculous things to try to cheat you out of winning.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
So what are you going to do about it? Kill a baby?

It just a game.

I can't help but get raging mad at it tho

I've broken tons of controllers because of it
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
So what are you going to do about it? Kill a baby?

It just a game.

ahahahahha nice reference ahah
I used to think that the computer cheated too...when I was in grade 3.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
maybe you just suck at football games? lawlz
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Games are supposed to relax you anyway, don't play games that aggravate you... Seriously. Don't. Bad for you.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by US@guitarist
I can't help but get raging mad at it tho

I've broken tons of controllers because of it

Just a game, don't be whinin'
Quote by SenseS FaiL
so you made an account today just to whine about it to everyone in the pit?

That's how the Pit began.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by US@guitarist

The game has become a complete joke. What use to be an amazing game with 03-05 now makes me want to vomit in disgust just thinking about 07-09 versions. It's basically become a game for greeks who have no real job and still live with their parents to spend hours glitching the game so they can try winning large amounts of money they will most likely end up losing again playing this crap game.

EDIT:NFL ESPN 2K5 is so most better it's laughable thinking about it

DAMN GREEKS
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
It's a game, don't freak out. If it's that bad, then you stop playing it.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by Taker43153
Alright

I'll say what this guy was thinking. You're bitching in mass quantities about a game you paid good money for and are bad at.... Suck it up!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
this is a tad off topic, but why do madden fans buy the same game every year?
i play drums and guitar :
Quote by bluehawk15620
this is a tad off topic, but why do madden fans buy the same game every year?

Well they really don't have a choice.

1. It's the only NFL game available, cause EA can't handle competition.
2. Madden fans believe the game will get better, every year. It never does.
3. Penis.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by AlucardZero
Lololol Play Real Rugby.

Looks like someone has no idea what hes talking about. Idiots. How is US Football "fake rugby"???

edit: GO GIANTS.
football and basically all organized sports involving balls are why i got into guitar, to get my family to stay off my ass about hating the competitive nature of it, well that and skateboarding, but i don't do that for the compititions they have for it i do it for fun and the feeling of freedom from idiots yelling at me about a "bad throw" or some shit
Quote by flipthatchicken
Looks like someone has no idea what hes talking about. Idiots. How is US Football "fake rugby"???

edit: GO GIANTS.

Its not, my favourite sports are american football and rugby league, and they are nothing alike, but that said, i do prefer rugby, but i think a football player is more skilled in what he does, a rugby player is more a jack of all trades

EDIT : Go bears
Last edited by andyscoot at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by andyscoot
Its not, my favourite sports are american football and rugby league, and are nothing similar

Thats the point i am making. Its narrow-mided people who categorise the sports that annoy me.
Quote by US@guitarist
It's basically become a game for greeks who have no real job and still live with their parents to spend hours glitching the game so they can try winning large amounts of money they will most likely end up losing again playing this crap game.

....i take offense to that you know. not all Greeks are lazy who glitch in video games just to win money. come and see me in COD4 and you'll see

kiss my Greek ass
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I like Greek salad.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I just won a superbowl with Bengals, over 2 offseasons the only starters I signed in FA were Julius Peppers, Lavar Arrington and Dominic Raiola. I traded for Eric Steinbach. The rest of my team was on the original roster or drafted.

EDIT: Go Falcons!
Quote by Dirge Humani

+1 to go Giants.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by US@guitarist
It's basically become a game for geeks who have no real job and still live with their parents to spend hours glitching the game so they can try winning large amounts of money they will most likely end up losing again playing this crap game.

And of course, people who bitch for 4 paragraphs about such a trivial matter are productive and accomplished citizens of the world.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Sep 13, 2008,
Page 1 of 2