Anyone know how I can put my Guitar Pro file into iTunes so I can listen to it on my iPod? Thanks
i have to export mine as midi then import them to itunes
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
Quote by metalminded07
i have to export mine as midi then import them to itunes

i did that but is it suposed to not play it with the realistic sound engine? is there anyway to get it in itunes with the realistic sound engine?
no sorry
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
I guess you could record your wave out with Audacity.

I'm too lazy to explain, so maybe someone else can actually help you. :P
Change the instruments from the RSE ones to the normal MIDI ones. it will sound worse though.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by jdthedruid
go to export, export wav? I know I've done it before

Yes, but not all instruments have RSE, in order to export as WAV they need to be RSE.
Try exporting as MIDI, then adding Soundfounts, if you don't know how to do that google it.
so far none of these have worked while keeping RSE, ive tried almost everything in audicity but whenever i import the guitar pro file, all i get is a short BEEP and the rest is silent. also, that export as WAVE thing would be perfect if it worked, at first it worked and went through the song and recorded it but when i played it back in itunes i didnt get any sound, now when i try to do it i get an error. trying that soundfont thing now...