Remember that episode of Futurama where the robot Devil spins a giant wheel to determine which robot Fry will get new hands from, and it lands on the Devil's name, and he says "oh, how ironic!" or something along those lines, and Bender says "it's not ironic, it's just coincidental!"? Well that was SO ironic, and it's high time someone said something!

Now, perhaps in this very isolated incident it may not have been completely ironic if you just think of it as someone who spins a wheel to determine who will get a bad lot and ends up getting the bad lot himself (for that would be the equivalent of a straw drawing session in which the person holding the straws ends up getting the short straw), but if you take into account the COUNTLESS examples in our society and media of stories of deals with the devil, and how said deals often go down in such a fashion that someone close to the person making the deal will get screwed over, thus leaving the person making the deal dissatisfied, the fact that all of this tradition and precedent is turned over in this instance makes it undoubtedly ironic.

So take THAT, you writers of a canceled television show that still plays reruns on cable television!

Thoughts?
You go, boy!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm only here because I saw that kensai posted.

But yes, take THAT Futurama!
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
To be fair the writers of Futurama were all scientists/general nerds so maybe they already thought of that?

And it does indeed rock
I can not believe you are questioning something that Bender said. That should be a sin. Bender said it. If he was here he would tell you to bite his shinny metal ass.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
What Bender's talking about is the ACTUAL definition of irony. What the Robot Devil considers to be ironic is what the media and pop culture believe it is as well.
Quote by seljer
You're thinking too much about a TV show

....Futurama rocks

this.. oh and get a life *goes back to sitting in bedroom alone on a saturday night *
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

How much did you weigh before, and after?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
...Does it still hurt?
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
So take THAT, you writers of a canceled television show that still plays reruns on cable television!

There have been two DVDs with new Futurama, and two more are going to be released. So, take that you writers of a TV show that was so popular that it's making a comeback after being cancelled! I missed you guys.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
man, you should write a letter with pictures of you shaking your fist to show the anger
It's not ironic. You're ironic.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
You need to get out more
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Lucy14785
To be fair the writers of Futurama were all scientists/general nerds so maybe they already thought of that?

Matt Groening created it.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Quote by Your_Dad
Matt Groening created it.

But he doesn't write any of the episodes