i seek revenge on society
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
BLOODSHED! On the streets! As the Wasted Youth defeats!

Band rules but seriously drink along to Outlaw Anthems and drink a beer everytime 'cold', 'hard', 'rain', 'streets', 'white', 'trash' and 'nowhere' are mentioned.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by Manos15
I've always wanted to get into this band. Where to start?

Personally I think Outlaw Anthems is their best album.
My friend tried trading his blood for blood shirt for one of my band T's a few years ago. I wish I would have said yes

Good band though
I went to a brawl and a Blood for Blood show broke out.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Why did the TS compare SSD with Blood for Blood? You're also discrediting so many great bands to come out of Boston since SSD... Slapshot? Direct descendents of SSD... Suicide File? In My Eyes?

This thread is missing about 15 years of great Boston history
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
I went to a brawl and a Blood for Blood show broke out.

I lol'd
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
Holy shit, I cannot get into this, it's bad. Stupid, macho, misogynistic lyrics. "If you don't like it you can suck my dick?" Are they serious? The music hits hard, but this is just laughable, they need to grow the **** up.
when people say this is one of the best boston hardcore bands it makes me cringe. they suck lyrically and the music is pretty similar to what a bunch of other bands were doing, with more real message.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by livingbankrupt
Why did the TS compare SSD with Blood for Blood? You're also discrediting so many great bands to come out of Boston since SSD... Slapshot? Direct descendents of SSD... Suicide File? In My Eyes?

This thread is missing about 15 years of great Boston history

Yeah, I'm not trying to ignore the many other great boston hardcore bands, i was just trying to say that in my opinion Blood For Blood is one of the best that i've heard since hardcore got started there. I wasn't trying to "discredit" anyone... especially Slapshot.
Quote by pmeg568c
when people say this is one of the best boston hardcore bands it makes me cringe. they suck lyrically and the music is pretty similar to what a bunch of other bands were doing, with more real message.

Psst. Most hardcore lyrics are utter tripe anyway.
Quote by Craigo
Psst. Most hardcore lyrics are utter tripe anyway.

It bugs me when people say hardcore lyrics are crappy, what is that relative to? Country, rock, metal, pop? Every genre is bogged down by bad lyrics, it's what happens when people barely graduate grade school and decide that they want to be writers. I don't expect anything prolific from an 18 year old kid with a pen and a guitar. A band that manages to coherently stay on topic, avoid vague metaphors and refrain from writing bad love songs is all I really want, and hardcore manages to deliver on that. I'd say that hardcore lyrics are pretty good when you compare them to other artists kicking around.
Quote by JxD
It bugs me when people say hardcore lyrics are crappy, what is that relative to? Country, rock, metal, pop? Every genre is bogged down by bad lyrics, it's what happens when people barely graduate grade school and decide that they want to be writers. I don't expect anything prolific from an 18 year old kid with a pen and a guitar. A band that manages to coherently stay on topic, avoid vague metaphors and refrain from writing bad love songs is all I really want, and hardcore manages to deliver on that. I'd say that hardcore lyrics are pretty good when you compare them to other artists kicking around.

Yeah.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
Quote by JxD

Good point
I think thats part of the beauty of hardcore though. The accessability. You don't have to be a John Lennon or a or some other amazing skilled musician to make a social commentary on whats going on around you. It might not be Oscar Wilde, but it has its value
"this one goes out to all da white trash out dere"

for some reason i kinda like this band, but i only have livin in exile
I love the Outlaw Anthems, that was my first album i heard by them, my father got me into these dudes believe it or not.