we have a football game on haloween this year and our band director told us that were aloud to dress up as whatever we want for the game but it cant be perverted it cant cant be a refernce to death (Jason, grim reper ect) and we cant have fake knives or guns

any ideas?
A towel
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
well, wot me and my friends r doing 4 halloween for just a laugh and to spook ppl is that we r going to get slipknot masks and stuuuufffff.
Quote by luke-bassist
well, wot me and my friends r doing 4 halloween for just a laugh and to spook ppl is that we r going to get slipknot masks and stuuuufffff.

Tats sup3r hxc dood!!!!11!!!
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
it's penut butter jelly time!!!!!

(bannana costume)
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
be emo lol
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Go as NWA...

Or anyone who was signed on Death Row Records (Tupac, Biggie Smalls, Snoop Dog, etc etc).

I think so.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by Scumbag1792
Get some friends to be Tetris pieces and play the music with a boombox in the background. Then play with yourselves (lawls)

That's a fantastic idea.
Quote by 40oz2freeedom
just ask her to touch her toes naked....shell never expect whats next
go as jerry only (misfits)
...."this is what's best for me, for you, for us, or maybe just for me", i thought...
Dress up as Slipknot, or Kiss
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
be a power ranger. you cant beat the power rangers. or their unnecesary spinning in front of obviously computer generated explosions.
You should well be on old band who have split up now and like make it look like ur back from the dead