I have a question about it. I know it changes from youe A amp to your B amp but does the y switch combine them?
this is what im talking about.
i mean can you switch both of them on and have both amps going at the same time.
and could you have it lined up like

aby to an amp and the other output (of the aby switch) to another aby switch with one output to an amp and the other output to another ABY switch
and just have that for infident number of times or would your signal cut.

i am just curious and confused
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
Why did you post 2 threads?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
i didnt mean to but i deleted the other one cause i messed it up
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
IF you'd actually look at the picture of the damn thing, you'd be able to see quite clearly how it works. But, since you can't read, the stompy-thingy on the left activates both, and the stompy-thingy on the right chooses between the two.

And yes, you could theoretically connect a crapload of amps together, but the integrity of your signal would die rather quickly.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
IF you'd actually look at the picture of the damn thing, you'd be able to see quite clearly how it works. But, since you can't read, the stompy-thingy on the left activates both, and the stompy-thingy on the right chooses between the two.

And yes, you could theoretically connect a crapload of amps together, but the integrity of your signal would die rather quickly.

wow, that was a bit harsh.

but yeah TS, it says on the pedal. the right button chooses between A and B, and the left activates both
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by bjovi400

but yeah TS, it says on the pedal. the right button chooses between A and B, and the left activates both

ok thanks you guys

i wasnt sure
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
Quote by bjovi400

I know it was harsh. I could have understood the question had he NOT posted a link to a picture of it. Since he did that, it's automatically...duh.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic

an unbuffered a/b/y box should be able to give 100% or close to 100% of the signal though
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.