...in the bridge for "Everlong"? I've always wondered...
Quote by Jackolas
edgespear, driving great ideas again. Sir, you pwn.

Gear:
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul, PRS SE Floyd Custom 24 Floyd Amethyst
Amp: Peavey 6505, Eleven Rack
Quote by confusius

Yeah I tried those. They don't give the lyrics for the bridge, they always just skip it. I'm not THAT stupid to have skipped those steps first.
Quote by Jackolas

Gear:
I dont know the words he says, but it's a love letter from his first girlfriend or something
During the instrumental break, three indecipherable tracks whispered by Grohl can be heard. The exact wordings are unknown, but according to the official Foo Fighters newsgroup FAQ, the source materials are a love letter, a technical manual, and a story about a studio technician's father.[1] Grohl himself has only confirmed the use of the technical manual.

Everlong At Wikipedia

all I could find, i really wanna know as well

KieronC07
Quote by kurt/armstrong
its a combination of a love letter, a tech manual, and something else
3 tracks mixed together
im not sure exactly wat hes saying though

Yeah that's what I've heard too, and apparently there's no way to hear what they're saying. I heard one of the tracks was something written by Kurt Cobain...I think.
Oh wow that's pretty cool! It's weird that Grohl would only confirm one of the three tracks... it's also suprising that not one fan that got to meet Grohl would have asked him about it... Surely there are media centers/mixing desks that could "unmix" as it were, the three tracks? Are we living in the stone age people?
Quote by Jackolas

Gear: