Here's some stuff I'm looking to sell or trade. Prices do not include shipping.

Blueridge BR60 CE: $375
Spruce Top, Rosewood back and sides, Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard. It has a Fishman preamp/ pickup with built in tuner. The case has a few blemishes. Good solid acoustic. I just got a deal on a vintage Ovation, so this has to go.

Landmine Distortion: $75
Heavy, that's enough said about that. Comes with original box..

Gibson Les Paul: Vintage Mahogany: For trade
I'm only looking to trade this at the moment. It's a 2005 model. The body is solid, not chambered like the newer ones. Stock pickups were replaced a Duncan JB/ 59 Let me know what you have. Very solid, no fret wear. Comes with Gibson hard case.

if you get no trades for the les paul, how much to sell out right?
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead
What were you looking for as far as trades for the Les Paul? I'd trade my Schecter for it.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
Depends, can I get some more specs on it?

As far as selling it goes, I'll have to see.
24 frets, active EMG's (I'm not sure exactly which models, but I can look it up), this is the non-FR version, it's black cherry, rosewood fretboard, neck-thru, string-thru bridge, two volume and one tone knobs, Grover tuners. Includes a Gator hsc. I'll post pics if you're interested. Or there's pics here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=956695 Just scroll down a bit.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

24 frets, active EMG's (I'm not sure exactly which models, but I can look it up), this is the non-FR version, it's black cherry, rosewood fretboard, neck-thru, string-thru bridge, two volume and one tone knobs, Grover tuners. Includes a Gator hsc. I'll post pics if you're interested. Or there's pics here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=956695 Just scroll down a bit.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass.
Alright, well let me know if you change your mind. Good luck with your sale.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

hey tiny, i sent you an email with a trade offer
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
Feel free to correct me here. I'm mostly a Fender guy, and this was my first Gibson:

From what I understand, the difference is cosmetic, since this is an earlier model the body is solid like the standard. Believe me when I say this thing is heavy. The current production models are chambered, and lighter resulting in a different tone.

That said, the pickups are not stock, so a stock Standard with Burtbuckers may sound different.

As far as comparing it to a custom, a $3000+ guitar sure as hell should be better than one in the $900-$1200 range.
trade the Les Paul for a Jackson RR5?
For Sale: Dean DFH $450 + sh/pp
VHT (Fryette) fatbottom 4x12 $600 + sh/pp
Rock Hard Dual Head + rack $500
+ sh/pp
Soldano Space Box $750 + sh/pp