use both and have variety with your distortions, if you set them right you can make the sound good switching from one to another in a song
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
the SD-1 is a lot tighter, the TS is a lot more fuzzy and doesn't sound as good.
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
Quote by acdc51502112
the SD-1 is a lot tighter, the TS is a lot more fuzzy and doesn't sound as good.

what. you just made a subjective comment. biased against the ts fool.
TS is awesome for a straight out gain boost. i put drive and level at max and tone at 2 o clock. i personally dont like the sd-1, but i'm not gonna be a dick and bash on nasty digital pedals.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
If u ask me, i would pick the Tube Screamer because ive heard both and for some reason i just liked the TS bettter lol
Quote by acdc51502112

Uhm, I think the TS sounds a lot better... I own the SD-1 and well, it's okay, but the TS definitely kills it.
Quote by apak
what. you just made a subjective comment. biased against the ts fool.
TS is awesome for a straight out gain boost. i put drive and level at max and tone at 2 o clock. i personally dont like the sd-1, but i'm not gonna be a dick and bash on nasty digital pedals.

We give our opinions here. Of course it's biased.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.