Im looking for some new pickups to replace my stock bridge pickup on my esp ltd. The stocks sound muddy to me and Im thinking about installing either a burstbucker pro or Dimarzio dp223. I'd choose a burstbucker pro but its out of my budget right now so I'm kinda leaning towards the dp223. I always liked dimarzio pickups but the thing is there is little information on the dp223 so I'm just wondering where it stands compared to the BB pro. Also if you guys have any other pickup in mind that has similar qualities to the BB pro please post them.

Fyi: The guitar i have is a basswood body with a floyd rose trem. The neck and fretboard are both maple wood.
You may want to look at the Dimarzio Breed. It was designed with Ibanez RGs in mind (basswood body+FR).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Well it depends mostly on what kind of music you play
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
Quote by Kevin Saale
What kind of amp, what genre?

these things, matter they do.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Well, if you're looking at PAF style pickups, I'd say Barenknuckle Mules. But, then again, you might want to play metal, but who knows?

Tell us!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Oh, seems like i forgot to mention a couple things huh? lol
I play a mesa/boogie mark IV. I mainly play blues, prog, rock and metal.

hmm High order looks pretty interesting, ill keep that as an option. thanks al.