Mod, let me know if it isnt allowed but this video contains 3 different solos so i dont know if it interferes with the 1 video a week rule...ANYWAY

This is a video me and my friend made yesterday of us playing 3 different songs (and random tapping at the end) Let us know what you think Im the brown haired one.

Nothing Else Matters - Me Lead
Stairway to Heaven - Evan Lead
Little Wing - Evan Lead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ngOJZv09AU

C4C
Last edited by Tubyboulin at Sep 14, 2008,
Great playing overall, solid stuff, i liked the tone on the strat a bit better actually! Both were nice though!
Quote by Big_Rat
Great playing overall, solid stuff, i liked the tone on the strat a bit better actually! Both were nice though!

Aye, Mesa F-30s are brilliant amps.

Thanks both of you!
First off, thanks for the crit! You guys seem to have chemistry together, the rythm and the leads fitted well, I wish I could of seen more of you. Nothing else matters was pretty good, I really liked stairway to heaven though. You backed up your buddy well and he backed you up nicely too. Naer the end of the video was cool too :P
Wow, that was great. My favorite out of the 3 solos was stairway to heaven because you guys seemed to know eachothers parts really well. That is probably why you guys were so together. Little Wing was great too. The lead player nailed the song and you did just as well.
Hey ,thanks guys!

Yeah, i think the last 2 came out a bit better because we rehersed them a lot. pretty much everytime we play together we do stairway, and in our band we play Little wing so ya.

Nothing Else Matters was learned the night before, and im a slow learner
Great solid playing
You guys were really together on stairway
and the tapping part was pretty cool haha