Well I'm lookin at gettin a little beater car to take me places. What's a good, cheap reliable car that's not too bad on gas? I'm talking like a kid's first car.
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
im thinkin about gettin a used toyota corolla, a 90's model
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
try a used grand am, extremely reliable
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
subaru all wheel drive decent gas, lives forever, mines been in three accidents
(not by me of course) its 11 years old it has 185,000 miles and it can take a beating
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Ford Tauras?

It has been the starter of both my brother and my sister.

The first one lasted a couple years.
And I think the one my sister just got is gonna last a while too.

They both were used and old and stuff. I think they'd do what you're looking for.
Both were over ten years old.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Vauxhall Corsa.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Flying Couch
Where are you, what's your budget?

New Mexico, anything under $1500
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
honda civic, toyota corolla, nissan altima, scion tc, honda fit, toyota matrix, ford focus, chevrolet cobalt, subaru impreza, mitsubishi lancer, ford fusion, acura legend, toyota camry, honda accord, volkswagen jetta, old lexus is250, old bmw 3-series, mazda 3, mazda 6, v6 dodge challenger, 4-cylinder dodge charger, v6 ford mustang, bmw 1-series, etc.

there are a lot of great entry-level, affordable, stylish, and reliable cars out there.
you just gotta find the one that fits your style.

EDIT: $1500!!!!!!! i'd get a honda civic...

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/839704918.html

I think this one looks really cool and funky. small 2-door hatch with character!
Last edited by FlyingFuc!< at Sep 13, 2008,
Volkswagen Golf. I'd get one. But I'm saving to buy a Mitsubishi, even though reliability sucks for the 01-02 Eclipse.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
I'd go with an accord. My '94 is running great, no major problems in 14 years. You could pick up a used one pretty cheap. And the mileage is great, i'm getting +35 mpg highway
Nissan Micra?
Mini?
Vauxhall Corsa?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell