What am i doing in the pit. I know better...
anyway, the best thing i've ever won in a contest was this thing from a pepsi cap, it was a 36" flatscreen TV, which was pretty sweet.
If you could turn into a member of the opposite sex, would you make love to your former body? Think about that.
I have won absolutely jack crap in contests. I have great luck.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
In 4th Grade I won floor seats to a celtics game
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
haha nice.
If you could turn into a member of the opposite sex, would you make love to your former body? Think about that.
a few years ago I bought a Marshall Valvestate head and enter their contest and won a $500 Marshall Leather Jacket.

I sold it on eBay
4 bags of chips in a row.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
once in a game of cards, i won a ticket for an ocean liner that would sail to NY harbor. on that cruise, i fell in love with a hot redhead who was engaged to an asshole. she was pretty easy. i even got to paint her naked!. but good things never last. that ship sunk. she thought i had died and pushed my under water even after saying she'll never let go. we coulda shared that door, but noooo. bitch....

well anyway, i won that ticket.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Nothing.

Wait... I won World Cup '98 (the N64 game) from a contest once. Only it had nothing to do with luck, there was a tournament
150 dollars at a bingo game 'speed round.' Them old bitches couldn't keep up with meh =D
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
A "buy 1 get 1 free" Pepsi cap.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by vmanoman
once in a game of cards, i won a ticket for an ocean liner that would sail to NY harbor. on that cruise, i fell in love with a hot redhead who was engaged to an asshole. she was pretty easy. i even got to paint her naked!. but good things never last. that ship sunk. she thought i had died and pushed my under water even after saying she'll never let go. we coulda shared that door, but noooo. bitch....

well anyway, i won that ticket.

epic. +1
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
quite lucky you are.
A life sized standup of Torrie Wilson.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
A yugioh duel disk and a pack of yugioh cards. It took over a year to come, and by then I was basically done with yugioh.
You know when you were a kid in school and they'd make you sell ridiculously expensive candy and candles and meats? I apparently won once so I got driven to McDonald's for lunch in a limo. But I had to go with the annoying blind kid.

Quote by elekguit
A life sized standup of Torrie Wilson.

Sadly, it has since fallen apart in the shower.
You're*
I won a Mars bar when I was at primary school, it was because I made an amazing badge with cakes drawn on it
When i was 6 i won a nic-nacs tshirt with a big rubber head sticking out the front, that was weird, other than that earlier this summer me, 2 of my sisters, one of their bfs and my best mate all individually won a pair of tickets to the police concert in hyde park, that was pretty mental considering there were only 12 pairs up for grabs.
Bono: "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

Audience member: "Well, f*cking stop it then!"
prs custom 22 from a raffle where my mom works :P
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
Its more like the best contest i ever won... we had an air guitar contest at my school and i was the last to go and i had a huge introduction. The vice principle was like, "and the guitar god himself TAYLOR!" and the whole school screamed for me and then the song Raining Blood came on and when it got to the triplet part i started twirling my head headbanging and i screamed lets start a mosh pit! and one would have started except the vice principal yelled at them...

I won a homework pass
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
ive won gummi bears a whole jar thats bout it other than gambling money etc my brother did win a satilite radio though one of the better ones
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Uhmm Nothing to major, but my granpa Won a Tommy gun, Its totally BA
Quote by ShredGod George
yup, he does play an ibanez
a log with 6 pieces of yarn would be solid competition for it

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Kick it in the dick.

Snakes have dicks, right?