Page 1 of 4
So yeah i was in the back of the church my dad preaches in and this guy comes in and he's like "where's the phone i need to make a phone call I've been a so called 'member' of this so called 'church' for three weeks" (I've never seen this guy ever in my life) so i show him in to the pastors office where the phone (and the money) is at. he then shut the door and about twenty seconds later ran out the church building jumped into his car and drove away. So i guess my dad's next paycheck is going to be a little short.
Quote by Ponyexpress
So yeah i was in the back of the church my dad preaches in and this guy comes in and he's like "where's the phone i need to make a phone call I've been a so called 'member' of this so called 'church' for three weeks" (I've never seen this guy ever in my life) so i show him in to the pastors office where the phone (and the money) is at. he then shut the door and about twenty seconds later ran out the church building jumped into his car and drove away. So i guess my dad's next paycheck is going to be a little short.

I can only express puzzlement bordering on alarm ....
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Mudmen190
Churches don't need money. Shut the **** up.

YOU shut the f*ck up.

You think that those lovely lemon biscuits they hand out for people after semons are free?
Organized religion is teh gai. You had it comming.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Unlucky, eh.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Damn, that sucks.

Does your dad know yet? Is he mad with you?

my dad knows but he understands cause there was'nt to much i could do considering this guy was like twice my size and could probably rip me apart with his bare hands
Quote by Ponyexpress
my dad knows but he understands cause there was'nt to much i could do considering this guy was like twice my size and could probably rip me apart with his bare hands

That sounds cool. It would probably be unfair for him to blame you.
Quote by Ponyexpress
yea they do how do you think they pay the pastor you retard.

My, you took the depth from that didn't you? Pastors should not need to be paid.
God will punish you.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I thought it said "I let a guy rub my dad's ****..."

Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
YOU shut the f*ck up.

You think that those lovely lemon biscuits they hand out for people after semons are free?

I find your grammatical errors comical in nature
robbing a church? that's almost as clever as robbing a restaurant
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Fail. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Last edited by dsotm73 at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by Mudmen190
My, you took the depth from that didn't you? Pastors should not need to be paid.

and why should they not need to be paid my dad happens to be the hardest working man i know he studies all week then writes and hour long sermon every week then deals with all the churches problems so why should they not need to be paid
Quote by Mudmen190

Okay, so i understand where you're coming from that its a lifestyle, not a job, but seriously, they still have to eat.

Saying they need no pay is ridiculous....
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
only a real robber robs a church thats hardcore man
three years
My Gear:
Esp Ec-1000 trans blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Yamaha F310
Crate V18
metal muff with top boast
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt Amp
Ernie Ball Slinkys
Monster cable
Jazz III Picks
Quote by Mudmen190

Pastors have to feed their families like everyone else has to. It's not a regular paycheck and the church receives the money before the pastor does. They basically get what's left over.
its not your fault... of course it doesnt matter because usually ppl feel bad anyways... so just try to remember that its not your fault! im bored so im probably not making much sense...
Quote by ldl67
Churches have significant amounts of money inside?

All the people put their money in the hat or whatever it be, then the church peoples store it in their little safe place and use it for whatever they wish. If the church is big they could get a lot of money.

Rob him back. Or you know there is that uhh... shit what's it called. Those people you call after someone wrongs you, like a crime. Holy hell this is difficult, Wait, I got it!

The police!?! sheesh.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by cmakkidguitar
Okay, so i understand where you're coming from that its a lifestyle, not a job, but seriously, they still have to eat.

Saying they need no pay is ridiculous....

no its defenantly a job need i say again and why should they not need to be paid my dad happens to be the hardest working man i know he studies all week then writes and hour long sermon every week then deals with all the churches problems so why should they not need to be paid not only that but he has to deliver this sermon to about 100 people every week
Quote by zeppelinfreak51

Yeah, you can keep it to yourself, Adolf Semicolon.

EDIT: Oh, forget that. I thought you were just being picky about me using "for" instead of "to".

I put down 'Semons', very amusing.
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by Ponyexpress
no its defenantly a job need i say again and why should they not need to be paid my dad happens to be the hardest working man i know he studies all week then writes and hour long sermon every week then deals with all the churches problems so why should they not need to be paid not only that but he has to deliver this sermon to about 100 people every week

Nahh man, i understand completely. I personally do take it as a job, and know it requires a lot more work than certain other jobs. The way i meant that was that the other guy was insinuiating because its religion work, it shouldn't be taken as a paid job (which i disagree with).

sorry for misunderstandings that came from that
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
YOU shut the f*ck up.

haha

anyway. fail to TS.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by zeppelinfreak51

+1
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Quote by billybusa
I thought it said "I let a guy rub my dad's ****..."

I think we need to smell his dad's dick first.
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Quote by sglover34479
this remind me of spiderman.....

That was the first thing I thought when I read the title.

I'm sorry man, do you know how much was taken?

EDIT: Might I recommend getting an e-hug? The Hugging Thread gives great hugs. The link is in my sig.
Thank you, and may raw rock kill you forever and ever, amen.
DFTBA
Last edited by GoldPowerRanger at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by Mudmen190
Churches don't need money. Shut the **** up.

you must be the stupidest individual to ever grace this forum.

how do you think the Church pays its bills? you think that churches get heat, water, electricity all for free? how the hell are Pastors and Priests going to make a living without getting paid? there has to be money for churches to run properly like everything else in this world.

please take your ignorance elsewhere.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
you must be the stupidest individual to ever grace this forum.

how do you think the Church pays its bills? you think that churches get heat, water, electricity all for free? how the hell are Pastors and Priests going to make a living without getting paid? there has to be money for churches to run properly like everything else in this world.

please take your ignorance elsewhere.

thank you and goodnight
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Oh, forget that. I thought you were just being picky about me using "for" instead of "to".

I put down 'Semons', very amusing.

That's not a grammatical error, that's a speeling mistake!

Also, that robber is sooooo going to hell
God is going to be PISSED!
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Page 1 of 4