About six months ago, you couldn't go through the Electric Guitar Forum without seeing 5 or 6 "Which Agile" threads. There build quality is supposed to be better than Epiphone, and on par with some Gibsons. I have no experience with them, but they are a somewhat respected brand around here.
most budget guitars made in asian countries, regardless of brand, are made in one singe factory in there respective countries. all guitars (pretty much) in the sub $200 price range are of similar quality. and to be honest it is pretty good quality. with a proper set up and a nice sounding amp, it would sound and play very nicely.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Great guitars. Their most notable models are the AL series.

I have an AL-3000. It's a real beauty. And, it's just plain awesome. Better than any Epi I've ever played. It does need a good set-up, though. I need to get that taken care of.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Damn, for that price how could you go wrong....even if it was a shitty guitar you could probably re-sale it for at least a small profit.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Great guitars. Their most notable models are the AL series.

I have an AL-3000. It's a real beauty. And, it's just plain awesome. Better than any Epi I've ever played. It does need a good set-up, though. I need to get that taken care of.

This could be my post... I have an AL-3000... Awesome guitar. However mine came pretty effin straight right out of the box... Slapped on some EB strings, intonated 2 strings and ready to go!
Heard good things about there basses, so im sure there guitars are good too