that arent Kazaa or Limewire like something that wont make my computer collapse into itself
uTorrent and use Piratebay and torrentz.com thats where the golds at honey
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
1. www.utorrent.com Download and install.

2. www.thepiratebay.org Search for what you want and download the torrent.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
I've been using Limewire for years and I've yet to get a virus from it. Then again, I know what's really the song, and what's not.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Soul Seek... Its kinda raw however there is alot of stuff that I could never find on Limewire that there is an excess of on Soul Seek. All in all I think it has a broader list of artist and its better for downloading complete albums. Song are usually listed in Track order with the album name right beside them.
Aren't you not supposed to help anyone with anything illegal on UG?

I mean, downloading music for free is definitely illegal.

IDK about the rules....
Do NOT look behind you.
Quote by FatKat666
do u use utorrent just like limewire or is there some extra things that it has

You install utorrent then you search various site's, such as www.thepiratebay.org
to download tiny files called torrents that you load onto utorrent which starts to download the file itself.
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley

Clicky --->
Last edited by Wigert at Sep 13, 2008,
MOAR INFO!

And then you have Seeders and Leechers:

Seeders upload parts of the file(s) and Leechers download from that seed. If you have downloaded ex. 20% of a file then you are downloading, and uploading at a rate (the uploading is usually lower than your downloading rate) and you are a Leecher. You then finish the file and if you leave the file on in the torrent program, you become a Seeder.

Quote by SkyValley

Clicky --->
Last edited by Wigert at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by c_man471
Aren't you not supposed to help anyone with anything illegal on UG?

I mean, downloading music for free is definitely illegal.

IDK about the rules....

Poeple in RL share music all the time and its not illegal. Whys it illegal over the internet? were not stealing from the artist by sharing with people.
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!