Right. I know. I've bought an MT-2 and im a very bad boy. Yes i am a filthy little gain ***** and i should be punished, but i was in a tight spot. My Korg AX3000G went up the spout recently and im waiting for money to decide on a good tube amp. But in the mean time i wanna kinda tame this psychotic beast of mine. So tips anyone? what kind of mods can be done to it and where or how can i do em. I've never done anything along the kinda of mods before so be a tad easy with me :P
The one legged chickens from outer space made me do it!
Quote by Maggot4eva
Right. I know. I've bought an MT-2 and im a very bad boy. Yes i am a filthy little gain ***** and i should be punished, but i was in a tight spot. My Korg AX3000G went up the spout recently and im waiting for money to decide on a good tube amp. But in the mean time i wanna kinda tame this psychotic beast of mine. So tips anyone? what kind of mods can be done to it and where or how can i do em. I've never done anything along the kinda of mods before so be a tad easy with me :P

Heres a fantastic Mod. Most famous people have used it at some point in their lives.

Hit the basterd with a hammer!

Seriously though. There isn't much you can do. If you know what your doing, you could replace everything with quality parts...