Any of you guys enjoy it? I personally love it. LoL its like a workout for me i even do it when i just practice. Ive never been on a live stage before but i just love to do it. I dont know just a random post....
I don't really do it but I used to a little. There are some times where I will just to express how heavy I think something is. (One of the riffs in Suicide Note Part II by Pantera is an example.)
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I don't headbang on stage anymore, I cut my hair to get a job, so I look like a douche headbanging without hair now.
HI
eh, drunk in a car...listening to whatever..head banging happens.

I mean it's something to do at shows and what not I guess.
Headbanging for 27:39 minutes for an entire song for a local band left me bed-confined for 2 days - it was so ****ing worth it.
Oh, yeah? HOW ABOUT I TEAR YOUR SPINE OUT?!

-Gear-
Epiphone G-400 Vintage SG
Marshall MG Series 30DFX.
ESP LTD AX-400 (My baby)
I have short hair, but who cares? There's no way you CANNOT headbang while listening to Painkiller.

Rock on, bitches.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Quote by Kenny77
That's koo'. And it makes you look like a badass.

+1
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Ive been to plenty of concerts where after my neck is killing me. I mean cant even lift it killing me. One time i actually blacked out at a show. I think it was Mayhem Fest, yea it was the band the was out was FFDP but they were too low to really feel the music, the band b4 that Suicide Silence was the band that made me pass out cuz my eyes where just in back of my head while i was banging it. But when Airbourne and Machinehead came out i really got into it.
Quote by WolfenGuitarist
Headbanging for 27:39 minutes for an entire song for a local band left me bed-confined for 2 days - it was so ****ing worth it.

I had to go to the doctor once because i headbanged for 30 mins straight
my friend does an awesome headbang because he has really long hair but my hair isn't as long, so it doesn't look as good so i just don't do it.
Quote by xyber56
I had to go to the doctor once because i headbanged for 30 mins straight

Yeah, ****s your neck and you get massive headaches. I could barely move haha.
Oh, yeah? HOW ABOUT I TEAR YOUR SPINE OUT?!

-Gear-
Epiphone G-400 Vintage SG
Marshall MG Series 30DFX.
ESP LTD AX-400 (My baby)
Headbanging is the best excuse for looking like a dickhead on stage
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Yeah, I love aimlessly flinging my head through thin air, because I'm too redneck to express how I feel about music without looking like a wanker.
I love it! I once did it for too long, and I couldn't lift my head properly for about a week... it was so damn worth it though. I love being a Metalhead.
I would headbang more but when I'm at shows I'm with my friends and I feel weird doing it around them. (All the guys are metalheads and the girls know how much I love Metal.)
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
When me and my friends went to Mayhem fest, we headbanged for like 10 hours straight.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

When I'm playing, I don't really headbang, but watching I do. Depends on the music though.

Steely Dan = no headbang for me.
I have ****ing long hair like almost waist length and I ****ing love it and my friends are always asking me to headbang just to see what it looks like
Quote by thrash232
Dude did u c Airbourne they were the shit.

Yeah, we also like Suidcide Silience alot. But the best headbanging/moshing came with Slipknot.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

I enjoy it to great extents.
Thank you, and may raw rock kill you forever and ever, amen.
DFTBA
To guys who say it hurts. I guess this really depends on how you do it, but if you do it back and forth use your body too and you will get less pain in your neck.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
If you guys do it properly it doesnt hurt.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Metal is a gere you cant dance to.... so we headbang... probably the only genre that causes morning pain but is it worth it......**** YEAH!!!!

Trying to grow my hair long enough to be abled to wndmil with it.

**** conformity, ill grow it as long as i want