My terrible Squier SP-10 amp has been left in the dark for so long, and I need some money quicklike, therefore I am going to sell it. So, my questions are:

What would be a reasonable price for it? (I was thinking something like AU$100) Of course, it's not worth five cents, but we do want money...

Where would be the best place (or site) to sell it? My school's music dept. allows us to put up ads, so perhaps school?

Cheers
Quote by djurico666
I like to think that after all the hardcore dancers were happy they'd succesfully killed the air ninjas during Suicide Silence, Nile came out and made them all go

Quote by bendystraw
Work on playing with your penis. A dick solo would bring infinite girlfriends.
Very true, but like I said, we're out to make money, eh?

I was thinking of giving it a massive glorification, to make it seem really desirable to beginners who don't know a thing about amplifiers. And believe me, if I do end up selling it at school, there are many beginners...
Quote by djurico666
I like to think that after all the hardcore dancers were happy they'd succesfully killed the air ninjas during Suicide Silence, Nile came out and made them all go

Quote by bendystraw
Work on playing with your penis. A dick solo would bring infinite girlfriends.
Id take it free, I need uses for my new hammer
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

If you can live with being a scam artist then hype it up, and sell it to a hapless noob.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not