i remember reading in couple posts many ppl saying that the Faded SG is overpriced/not as good as other guitars in the same price range. Why would this be?

i ask because after trying many models over that last few months i pretty much decided a faded SG would be my next guitar. though i place comfort at the top of my priorities.
it goes 1) comfort 2) sound 3) looks, and pretty much every guitar feels uncomfortable to me except the Strat and SG shapes, which severely limited my options
I once hit a man in Dearborn. Michigan. A hit and run. I hit him and just kept on goin. I don't know if he's alive or dead. But I'm sorry. Not a day goes by i don't see his face.
Gibson guitars tend to be viewed as overpriced, especially on this site, and yes it does hold a grain of truth, but I love my SG special. when i asked on here about it, they all told me not to get a Gibson and gave me other suggestions in the price range that were "Far better value for the money" I Didnt like very many of them. The SG just felt right to me, so i got it. couldnt have been happier.
It's worth what your willing to pay. If it plays as nice as other $600 you've played than its not overpriced. Don't let UG form your opinion.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
so they were kind of jumping the threads bandwagon?
I once hit a man in Dearborn. Michigan. A hit and run. I hit him and just kept on goin. I don't know if he's alive or dead. But I'm sorry. Not a day goes by i don't see his face.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Gibson guitars tend to be viewed as overpriced, especially on this site, and yes it does hold a grain of truth, but I love my SG special. when i asked on here about it, they all told me not to get a Gibson and gave me other suggestions in the price range that were "Far better value for the money" I Didnt like very many of them. The SG just felt right to me, so i got it. couldnt have been happier.

same thing here plus with the exception of looks and like the bridge pup its the exact same as the standard
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS