Looking to put hotter pickups to put in my PRS Santana SE.
Not active hot, but maybe between EVH and Vai hot.
I'm also looking to increase the response of harmonics (not just pinch, natural too), so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Quote by DevilsDance76
rigeljs is on the money...

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special
Honestly, pickups aren't your problem - your amp is. The rest of your gear is great, the amp sucks in comparison.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Honestly, pickups aren't your problem - your amp is. The rest of your gear is great, the amp sucks in comparison.

Yup, a Fender SS amp won't really change your tone too much, so you may aswell save up for a highish gain amp that would give you that sorta tone.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I'm with lil macker and steven seagull, but I would change to dimarzio evolution pickups if I where u =)
d activators
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
listen to the other guys. go with a new amp.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
First get a good amp.

Then put a Dimarzio Fred (Bridge) and a PAF Pro (neck)

They are made to have harmonics jump out of the amp, and they arent super high output, overall really versatile.
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
I wish I could get a new amp, but I just got this one recently, and I was in a huge rush because I found out that my old one was broken, and I had a gig in 2 or 3 days. I wanted to order one, but I didn't have time, so I bought the best one for the price at my local music store (which wasn't very good). So then, I guess I'm kinda screwed until I can save up to get another amp.
Oh well, thanks guys.
Quote by DevilsDance76
rigeljs is on the money...

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special
Ye, Prs pups are quite good overal. Definately ur amp needs anupgrade.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??