Page 1 of 2
on how to ask a girl to homecoming?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Bitch get yo clothz on and get yo azz up and stop frontin ho cuz ya kno dat yo want ma on homecomin bitch.
Quote by nan0
1. Admit dimebag is dead.
2. You ask her. How else? o.O

3. admit that Joe Satriani is Lord Voldemort.
Gut her, take her to a taxidermist, ask her then and let the rest of the night unfold.
"Let me take you to homecoming."

So creative, I know. I was on acid when I thought of that.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Get a baseball bat, hide it behind your back, and act like you don't have it. Start talking to her and when she starts wondering whats behind your back, get pissed off and bash the closest locker. Turn around all angry and instantly look normal and say, "Hey, want to go to homecoming?" It'll scare her into going. And if she says no, well, you still have the bat.

Edit: You can use different objects, like: a knife, guitar, or even a chainsaw! Let your mind wander free and use the (potential) weapon of you choice. Have a blast.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Ladies can't deny a man dressed like Abe Lincoln.

"Hey babe, wanna get emancipated? Then go to homecoming with me."
Works like a charm.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
"Hey, I was wondering if you would like to go to homecoming with me."

Did I do it right?
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
"Hey, I was wondering if you would like to go to homecoming with me."

Did I do it right?

This, except you have to sound all nice and sincere.

"Well I've really liked you for liek 3 whole months, so I was..."

Just don't get creepy.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
i like Ticket48s idea
but with a cleaver
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by AngrySockMonkey
This, except you have to sound all nice and sincere.

"Well I've really liked you for liek 3 whole months, so I was..."

Just don't get creepy.

Eh...I wouldn't say a period that long.

I'd just say "for a while."

It leaves more up for guessing.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

True, don't want to look like a stalker. Unless it's a fat chick, then you can do whatever you want.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
1. Admit dimebag is dead.
2. You ask her. How else? o.O

yes dumbass i know hes dead
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
yes dumbass i know hes dead

Step one, complete.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

I wouldn't say anything like that. Makes you seem like a wimp that was building his courage for a long time.

Just tell her, "I want to take you to homecoming". That's what I plan on doing this week. Would have done it last week if I wasn't sick the whole time.
ya i think playing a ML with green lightning on it is REALLY appropriate to ask someone to homecoming....
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by Graveworm
Bitch get yo clothz on and get yo azz up and stop frontin ho cuz ya kno dat yo want ma on homecomin bitch.

Dis
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Dick in a box. With, 'will you go with me to the homecoming dance?' written on your schlong. I'm assuming that your schlong is massive TS.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
"im not very good at speaking to girls"

than walk away
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
My brother wanted to ask a girl to homecoming (it was one of his friend's sister) so his friend let him in her house while she was out, and he spelled out "homecoming? *name*" on her living room table in Hershey Kisses.
When the girl got back home, she found all of the Kisses gone and her dog lying on the floor extremely sick from having eaten them! Long story short, the dog went to the vet and the girl told my brother she had "prior engagements" on the day of the dance. Owned...
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Here's what you do:

Start off by purchasing a gallon of milk and a lamb. Bring both home and proceed to attempt to drink the entire gallon of milk in one sitting, in one hour. Keep the goat around, for he's important. The absolute moment that you polish off the carton and/or vomit your intestines out, cut the empty milk container in half. Find the lamb and hog tie it, then throw it atop your dining room table. Sacrifice it in the name of Thor and catch its blood with the halved milk container.

From here, draw a pentacle on your kitchen floor with the blood of the lamb and light several candles. Go find a few goth kids (They'll likely be in the library sulking and/or reading Edgar Allen Poe fanfiction. Not the original works, the fanfiction) and pay them with Hot Topic gift cards to join you in the summoning. Refer to subsection A, paragraph 13 on how to summon a Succubus and complete steps 1 through 8 before offering up a drop of your own blood, thus tying the succubus to you for eternity.

Bring said Succubus to the dance, where she will undoubtedly cause widespread panic and fear. Watch with glee as she devours the souls and steals the virginity of all teenagers in the room, both male and female. Bask in her powerful glow. When she finishes, the girl you originally wanted to ask out will run over to you and scream as her innards are jellified and her colon gives out. Respond with "K, koo.".

Congratulations, she's yours.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Here's what you do:

Start off by purchasing a gallon of milk and a lamb. Bring both home and proceed to attempt to drink the entire gallon of milk in one sitting, in one hour. Keep the goat around, for he's important. The absolute moment that you polish off the carton and/or vomit your intestines out, cut the empty milk container in half. Find the lamb and hog tie it, then throw it atop your dining room table. Sacrifice it in the name of Thor and catch its blood with the halved milk container.

From here, draw a pentacle on your kitchen floor with the blood of the lamb and light several candles. Go find a few goth kids (They'll likely be in the library sulking and/or reading Edgar Allen Poe fanfiction. Not the original works, the fanfiction) and pay them with Hot Topic gift cards to join you in the summoning. Refer to subsection A, paragraph 13 on how to summon a Succubus and complete steps 1 through 8 before offering up a drop of your own blood, thus tying the succubus to you for eternity.

Bring said Succubus to the dance, where she will undoubtedly cause widespread panic and fear. Watch with glee as she devours the souls and steals the virginity of all teenagers in the room, both male and female. Bask in her powerful glow. When she finishes, the girl you originally wanted to ask out will run over to you and scream as her innards are jellified and her colon gives out. Respond with "K, koo.".

how do you come up with that?????
Quote by lolmnt
u dont.
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
Erm, don't do what Napoleon Dynamite did and draw her a picture of her. I tried it, it doesn't work.

Just ask her in person or on the telephone if you can't find her.
Saint Louis Blues
"Wanting to go home with me and come?"

With proper Fez-accent and dark skin it works like a charm, fag.
Box of choco strawberries from your local Edible Arrangments. I asked my ex-girlfriend to prom with a note inside and worked like a charm
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by BostonLP
Box of SANDPAPER from your local HARDWARE STORE. I asked my ex-SEXTOY to prom with a 2X4 inside and worked like a RELIABLE FORD F-150

Fix'd your lack of manliness.
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
Here's what you do:

Dude, i tried this like a year ago, and in step 7 of summoning a succubus there is a mistype, and if you pronounce it as writen you acctually summon Allen Alden to be linked to you forever, and his sub-comical demeiner is not the chick magnet you might think it would be, however it has been known to jellify a young girl's innards untill her colon gives out.
Last edited by fret-less at Sep 15, 2008,
Quote by fret-less
Dude, i tried this like a year ago, and in step 7 of summoning a succubus there is a mistype, and if you pronounce it as writen you acctually summon Allen Alden to be linked to you forever, and his sub-comical demeiner is not the chick magnet you might think it would be, however it has been known jellify a young girls innards untill her colon gives out.

That's a common misconception, but in reality these amps go to eleven.

TS: You have a guitar, no?
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Page 1 of 2