Is it just me or does it seem that The Jonas Brothers are kinda of like the beatles back in the 60's. Both bands are very overated about their actual abilities. No bashing of this topic please. And not im not a Fan of Jonas Brothers i cant stand listening to that shit. They seem to have grown popular the same way.
Quote by DunnySun
No.

this
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
They're called fads. They come and go.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
I hate the Beatles, but if you ever compare them to the Jonas Brothers again, I might have to kill you.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Last edited by Colgate Total at Sep 13, 2008,
Well the beatles actually contributed to this thing called music.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Colgate Total
I hate the Beatles, and if you ever compare them to the Jonas Brothers again, I might have to kill you.

i second that
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
you sir. have your head correctly on your shoulders. the beatles werent as great as everyone says.
Quote by Colgate Total
I hate the Beatles, and if you ever compare them to the Jonas Brothers again, I might have to kill you.

Wait what?
The thing that separates The Jonas Brothers from The Beatles is The Jonas Brothers have a contract with Disney. Which everybody knows Disney=no talent artists.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

did you actualy just call the beatles over rated and then compare them to the Jonas brothers ¤.¤

epic fail to the TS

Fail. Go to jail do not pass go do not collect 200$
can a mod plz delete this thread to save TS's dignity before more people see this.
The Real Deal Holyfield
Quote by Colgate Total

I'm not sure what you mean hear, are you saying you think the jonas brothers are alot greater then the beatles or that you don't like the beatles but think comparing the jonas brothers to them is awful.

Also off topic question about your sig, do you believe that, just wondering.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
The thing that separates The Jonas Brothers from The Beatles is The Jonas Brothers have a contract with Disney. Which everybody knows Disney=no talent artists.

+1

If I had to choose between selling myself to disney for fame, or not and being unfamous, I'd choose unfamous.

Not that disney would want to pick up a metal band like mine
hya i think so, i hate the joe bros, but they are ****in popular, and the girls go ****ing nuts for them. i wish i was as hot as nick jonas. i think i am actually, i just need to be more popular so the ladies will notice me, then i can bang all the 13 year old girls i want.
Quote by Vandals572
Well the beatles actually contributed to this thing called music.

exactly. people saw what the beatles were doing and were like, "WOAH! lets NOT do that because it sounds like crap"
Quote by stevve
I'm not sure what you mean hear, are you saying you think the jonas brothers are alot greater then the beatles or that you don't like the beatles but think comparing the jonas brothers to them is awful.

Also off topic question about your sig, do you believe that, just wondering.

The "and," should be "but."

No I don't.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by gun4hire
you sir. have your head correctly on your shoulders. the beatles werent as great as everyone says.

The Beatles are the most influential band of all time for a reason. Like them or not.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

never compare the beatles to the jonas brothers unless its in this context
"the beatles would rip the jonas brothers in half and then smash their guitars over the talentless bodies."
i hate how everyone automatically goes to the " OH MAI GAWD TS! YOU NO LIEK TEH BEATLES YOU FAIL". I mean seriously guys. And i have to sorta agree with TS. nowhere does he say he doesn't like the beatles, or that they are a bad band. He just says they are overrated. And to a certain degree they are. and just like millions of girls and women loved the bealtes before, Millions of young girls love the jonas brothers now. It may not be the same quality, maybe its just crappy pop made to sell records but..wasnt that the beatles too? wasnt their music the pop of that time? Now its looked at as the best era of music, best band ever etc. But before it was just pop was it not? I still love the beatles. And i love their music.and i believe they are a very influential band. *runs away to avoid being flamed*
EDIT: and yes i maybe wrong , actually i probably am wrong. But these are just my opinions. Does not mean you have to agree as well.
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
Last edited by KCGIG1 at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by Colgate Total
The Beatles are the most influential band of all time for a reason. Like them or not.

i will direct you to post #26
Quote by Colgate Total
The "and," should be "but."

No I don't.

Ahh I see now thanks for that then.