Page 1 of 2
Yeah, my friend requested Rick Astley and the entire dance got rick rolled. there was like 700+ people so it was cool. Post similar rick rolling incidents.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I don't think that classes as a "rick roll". Surely a rick roll is where you get tricked into doing something that turns out to be the song. Going to a disco and being played a school disco classic isn't exactly unexpected is it now?

Nobody knew that it was going to b played except 5 or 6 people.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I don't think that classes as a "rick roll". Surely a rick roll is where you get tricked into doing something that turns out to be the song. Going to a disco and being played a school disco classic isn't exactly unexpected is it now?

But when you are talking about, I presume, a modern day high school where I assume the most popular music is hip hop/rap, Never Gonna Give You Up isn't expected.
The problem is, is that it's only funy when people know the joke. It's not quite as funny when people are like "wtf is this shit?" and you and your 5 **** buddies are jamming out and roflcoptering al ova yerselves
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by King Of Suede
The problem is, is that it's only funy when people know the joke. It's not quite as funny when people are like "wtf is this shit?" and you and your 5 **** buddies are jamming out and roflcoptering al ova yerselves

I just noticed I live like 10 minutes from Hatboro.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
You didn't rickroll them.
Now if you told them "hey guys, go to the gym! You will have a lot of nude chicks rubbing oil over their bodies" or "guys, there's some awesome metal tune in the gym", it would rickroll them.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

My friend rick rolled me by writing on the table the song the class before i had it haha. I thought that was genius
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Quote by Honkers
My friend rick rolled me by writing on the table the song the class before i had it haha. I thought that was genius

HOLY SHIT MAN! THATS ****ING FUNNY! GOD DAMNIT, I'M ROLLING ON THE FLOOR! MY ASS IS OFF! THERES A HELLERCOPTI!
I FORGOT HOW TO STEER!!!!
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by guitar4life24

dude, i need to know what that big "holy.f*cking.sh*t" in your sig is in response to. please tell me
Quote by gun4hire
dude, i need to know what that big "holy.f*cking.sh*t" in your sig is in response to. please tell me

I actually don't remeber. Type it into the searchbar and c.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Quote by guitar4life24

It's not a trick though.
Quote by guitar4life24
I actually don't remeber. Type it into the searchbar and c.

damn. no matches. i must embark on a quest to find retro rocker. but i'll need my sword first. the journey will be a dangerous one...
rick rolling involves you walking into the trap, like luring a wild animal to food then making it shoot itself
you cant just turn it on and youve rick rolled them
Quote by gun4hire
well ive already killed like six trolls with my sword so yeah thanks for that.

No Problem I like your Mercs 2 pic on ur profile.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
My school got Rick Roll'd by the school news on their April Fools edition of the news. I saw it and stood up and yelled "God dammit! We've been Rick Roll'd !" but no one knew what it was
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82
My school got Rick Roll'd by the school news on their April Fools edition of the news. I saw it and stood up and yelled "God dammit! We've been Rick Roll'd !" but no one knew what it was

I hate when people don't know what a rick roll is.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Quote by CFH82

Wow they need to get in more

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Twist of fate
I rick rolled an orphanage
I rick rolled a convent
I rick rolled a wedding
I rick rolled a midget

I'll bet the midget started breakdancing.

...Because midgets are cool like that.
Quote by guitar4life24
No Problem I like your Mercs 2 pic on ur profile.

haha oh yeah, the games awesome. im pissed though cause i have hours of homework to do before i can get back to playing it.
I rickrolled a bowling alley full of people. It was epic.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by gun4hire
haha oh yeah, the games awesome. im pissed though cause i have hours of homework to do before i can get back to playing it.

I know what you mean.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Quote by LinkManDX
I made a video of one incident:

Link

James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Quote by LinkManDX
I made a video of one incident:

Link

That's too funny
I thought it'd be a rick roll, that's way better though.
you know.. the majority of people have never even heard of "rickrolling."
unless the entire dance consisted of pit monkeys and /b/tards, everyone thought it was just another song and went on with the dance.
Last edited by cloud041089 at Sep 14, 2008,
Quote by cloud041089
you know.. the majority of people have never even heard of "rickrolling."
unless the entire dance consisted of pit monkeys and /b/tards, everyone thought it was just another song and went on with the dance.

Whilst the TS giggled away in the corner like a chipmunk thinking he was the sh*t.

I do wonder about the youth of today, I really do.
I Told My Frend To Rickroll A Dance He Went To He Was Too Big Of A Pussy But I Plan To In The Future Now That I Know What A Rick Roll Is.
I heard that song while I was getting my hair cut this evening...

...I started laughing and everyone looked at me funny.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Rick rolling only includes the posting of a link to the video of Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up intended as a link to something else, in attempts to trick someone into seeing the video.
I got Rickrolled when I entered my mom's car the other day. She left the radio station to like an 80's soft rock station and Rick Astley was playing when I started the car. The volume was lie way up too
Does no one understand?

Rickrolling is being TRICKED into listening to the song, like liking your friend to a youtube video saying "Dude! Look at this Halo 3 vid!".. and it being the Never Gonna Give You Up Video.

Just hearing the song is NOT, I repeat, -NOT- getting rickrolled.

In response to TS, it doesn't matter if no one knew it was going to be played, it would only be a rickroll if they expected something else, because you told them it would be, and THEN that was played.
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
Page 1 of 2