OK, top half Explorer, bottom half Les Paul. How about that? If shopped well should look cool.

(Top:bottom in relation if the guitar is being viewed with headstock straight up)
split down the middle half flying v half telecaster
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by Habit Zero
OK, top half Explorer, bottom half Les Paul. How about that? If shopped well should look cool.

(Top:bottom in relation if the guitar is being viewed with headstock straight up)

Dean Cadillac?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Dean Cadillac?

Yeah thats basically what it is with the exception of the headstock

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Gargantuan

It's fairly attractive with the exception of the headstock and the gay ass color too. I'd like to see it in the classic Les Paul Yellow-Red sunburst color... Honeyburst, I think?
So.... like this?

I call it the Expauler.

-Rudy

Quote by blackthought
Sometimes it's best to prepare for the worst possible eventuality... sex with Bill Murray.
Quote by DukeDeRox
I'm as shallow as a dry lake bed.
Quote by Gargantuan

i hate the fat ass headstock that all deans have
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Habit Zero
It's fairly attractive with the exception of the headstock and the gay ass color too. I'd like to see it in the classic Les Paul Yellow-Red sunburst color... Honeyburst, I think?

Looks pretty good to me

MC name = Bearrorism

6 strings a must, that headstock included.

+

paint job and wood

+

"Style" and knob plate.

Fretless, of course. The body would look like the Grind Bass's, although the large horn on the left hand side would be shorter, and the body would be skinner.

I could see Les Claypool playing one of these. No doubt about it.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
ok mr notaguitarhero i was exceedingly bored so i made what i think your guitar looks like in photoshop:

Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.