Sup pit, im bored and i need something to like, **** my mind so why not post some demotivational posters of mind****?

Thanks pit
Kill yourself.
*deported*
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by StratPat
Theres already one, just go to that one.
*reported*

wow, your an ass. you could have just told him to go to the other thread without the reportationanism
Quote by silenthill737
wow, your an ass. you could have just told him to go to the other thread without the reportationanism

problem. If you post in spam thread w/o saying reported, it's a warnable offense. to the best of my knowlage
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
someone should make a poster that has a screen shot of the pit (w/ the seachbar in the top right corner) and it should say the usual: when you use/see it, you'll shit bricks
Quote by silenthill737
you could have just told him to go to the other thread without the reportationanism

Same way he could have been bothered to search for eight seconds to find the thread that already exists?

You're asking too much of too many people.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Same way he could have been bothered to search for eight seconds to find the thread that already exists?

You're asking too much of too many people.

dude seriously, is it necessary to report? the guys fairly new here. it would have actually been easier to not report but this reporter guy decided "oh well now's my chance to strike!" maybe he didn't realize the search bar was there, ever think of that? no? oh well that means your stupid....
Wait....it..it doesnt come up in the search bar
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by silenthill737
dude seriously, is it necessary to report? the guys fairly new here. it would have actually been easier to not report but this reporter guy decided "oh well now's my chance to strike!" maybe he didn't realize the search bar was there, ever think of that? no? oh well that means your stupid....

He's fairly new here? says the September 08'er
I think you should read the rules.
Quote by ShaunDiel
He's fairly new here? says the September 08'er
I think you should read the rules.

man, i've been lurking around here for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. i know "the rules" don't worry i understand how you would think i am new to this place, i'm not gonna report you
Quote by silenthill737
man, i've been lurking around here for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. i know "the rules" don't worry i understand how you would think i am new to this place, i'm not gonna report you

I'm gonna report you for being a pee pee head
Quote by Banjocal
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
Want a mind****? Corporations want to rape us...i have evidence

to be honest, i'm a little freaked out right now...

and for that matter...
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Oh my god AeroRocker, I'm in TEARS right now. That was hilarious.

The NYPD wants me to roll over for information on becoming an officer
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by silenthill737

No, Please do.
wow, this thread became a war zone soooo fast

anyway sorry i didint no there was already a thread

i saw a mind**** pic on /b/ and thought UGers had some do show, didint no it already hapend