how do you think you will die? ima die by the hands of my arch enemy. but im taking him with me
me and my gf were talking about it yesterday. When we're both old, we're going to be flying in a helicopter, and it'll be hit with a missile. I'll die first, and she'll die a millisecond later. It'll be a big fireball, and we'll be all over the news.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
I think... I think I'll be sleeping and never wake up!
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Dudettes? Isn't dude a term that can be used for both sexes like the word "guys"?
Quote by freak180
how do you think you will die? ima die by the hands of my arch enemy. but im taking him with me

Lol, you're what, 12?
Show some maturity.
Some schoolyard nemesis isn't the end of the world.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Biggy Smalls is gonna cap my ass when i don't get him to L.A.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Ackj
me and my gf were talking about it yesterday. When we're both old, we're going to be flying in a helicopter, and it'll be hit with a missile. I'll die first, and she'll die a millisecond later. It'll be a big fireball, and we'll be all over the news.

weak as hell
Accidentally killed in an intense BDSM scene. Or so my girl says :p
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
Quote by Seth Shadows
Lol, you're what, 12?
Show some maturity.

end of the world?? im talking bout how ima die dofus!!
Quote by -Stain-
Accidentally killed in an intense BDSM scene. Or so my girl says :p

Erotic asphyxiation?
He's 16

And to top it off, he also made a blog about the same thing
Quote by Seth Shadows
Lol, you're what, 12?
Show some maturity.

I think he meant like...the Hob Goblin or something akin to Spiderman arch enemies.

For me frankly, a moment thinking about how you're going to die is a wasted moment. Better to just run in front of that truck and see what happens.
Quote by st.stephen
For me frankly, a moment thinking about how you're going to die is a wasted moment. Better to just run in front of that truck and see what happens.

Hahahahahah!!! I'm going to sig that :P
Quote by InvaderTSN
Erotic asphyxiation?

use your imagination!
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
Destroying the impenetrable fortress of the insurection on the last moon of Galactucus Z.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
i will die after beinf impaled on nile's guitarist's headstock during their opening song but i will suffer long enough to make it through their encore.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at Sep 14, 2008,
yeah no. i mean my arch enemy moi. we are "friends" in the eyes of everyone. but deep inside both of us know we both hate each other.
I'll be banging a hooker in a cheap motel room while I'm still in my long john's (who remembers Long John's?! Amazing.), I'll pull out, come in her hair and eyes, and then die immediately.
Quote by InvaderTSN

How kinky.

Quote by DJaye

THE LHC LAWL!

-_-

But anyway, I hope to die in some sort of memorable/awesome/action-packed way. I'm not picky, really. I certainly hope I die before I'm too old to take care of myself.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
IN 2012 when the Zombie Apocolypse rolls around, it's gonan be me and a shotgun ontop of my roof. The entirety of humanity will be running at my house in zombified form and I will fight them down to the last zombie which isn't a zombie is a ZOMBIE DEMON.

This Zombie Demon has a Dimebag beard and I bow down to be beheaded by the one and only: Dimebag D.
Oh, yeah? HOW ABOUT I TEAR YOUR SPINE OUT?!

-Gear-
Epiphone G-400 Vintage SG
Marshall MG Series 30DFX.
ESP LTD AX-400 (My baby)
Cell's going to come and suck the life out of me, leaving nothing but a pile of my clothes on the ground.

Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by freak180

That sounds pretty homosexual to me.

I will die by heart attack.
or i shall perish after finding a real life mudkipz and getting bubbled or mudshot-ed

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by metaldud536
That sounds pretty homosexual to me.

+1
Quote by DJaye

Quote by freak180
end of the world?? im talking bout how ima die dofus!!

Holy shit, the half retarded 12 year old I know with turretts is the only one I know that uses that word!
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by WolfenGuitarist
IN 2012 when the Zombie Apocolypse rolls around, it's gonan be me and a shotgun ontop of my roof. The entirety of humanity will be running at my house in zombified form and I will fight them down to the last zombie which isn't a zombie is a ZOMBIE DEMON.

This Zombie Demon has a Dimebag beard and I bow down to be beheaded by the one and only: Dimebag D.

You, as the last human? That's rich. You're not me. Don't kid yourself.

How I'm gonna die? Alright, so after saving what's left of humanity (myself, Scarlett Johansson, Tarja Turunen, and Christina Scabbia) from the zombie apocalypse, I repopulate the earth with said survivors. I then live out the rest of my life (as the zombie apocalypse happens in 2012) to the ripe old age of 85 and then die peacefully in my sleep. I'm then buried and awarded the Congressional Medal of Awesome posthumously.
Mine is still win.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Old age, most likely.

And by then, I'll bet Metallica will be finishing off their next album.
I shall climb to the top of a high tree lose my balance and fall to the ground,and conveniently break the fall of a parachutist whos chute would not open. Yes that would be epic.

I will probably die in some stupid lame way like falling asleep in a bathtub, or die in a hospital bed. How lame.
i'm probably going to die by ass cancer.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.