Whenever I play guitar I keep having this pain on the top of my forearm right in the middle, and some pain in my wrist. This just started happening yesterday and I am really annoyed with it cause I cant play properly and its bothering me. Any suggestions on what this could be? And I didn't even play the much yesterday I took a little break. I took a blood test yesterday morning though which caused my arm to go kinda weak, donno if that has anything to do with it.
Gear:
Dean VX
Ovation Celebrity CC44 Electric Acoustic
VOX DA5
its either the blood test or excessive fapping..... im 99.9% sure its the fapping though.... keep your hand away from yourself for a day or two, and try playing then.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
its either the blood test or excessive fapping..... im 99.9% sure its the fapping though.... keep your hand away from yourself for a day or two, and try playing then.

I fap with my right arm not my left. :P

This is my fretting arm forgot to mention that.
Gear:
Dean VX
Ovation Celebrity CC44 Electric Acoustic
VOX DA5
Quote by Kash1333
I fap with my right arm not my left. :P

This is my fretting arm forgot to mention that.

you don't switch hit every now and then? is this amateur hour?
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
well how bout if your arm hurts for A DAY you wait a few more days before freaking out. And it would be pretty coincidental if, after having blood drawn from an arm, some brand new pain/fatigue appeared in that arm and it was unrelated to the blood test. I've had like a pint of blood taken for an absurd amount of blood tests at once, and my arm was definitely much weaker afterward for a day or two. Hang in there buckeroo