PLEASE READ

Some hard heads took this as discrimination last time, but they failed to get the full story. The video started as a joke for two friends, but we had fun so continued it. If you wanna find some reason for this video, we are making fun of stereotypes. Please watch this as a piece of comedy, not discrimination or some bull like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coTvg8L6AxA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrPSQZQtynw

(My bad, I can't make a link. I'm using my grandmother's wireless and she has this thing walled up like West Berlin)
Indie Rock in Spanish. Good idea or not? intelligent feed back would be appreciated.
damn. that was super dumb.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Thanks, we aim for dumb funny.
Indie Rock in Spanish. Good idea or not? intelligent feed back would be appreciated.
Quote by 006schecter
Wow that was funny. Time to take my roflcopter for a spin.

i'll race you with my lollerskates
you guys have way too much time on your hands
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
That was terrible.

Here's a tip: just because you like a certain song does not mean it'll magically fit into a movie/video.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Here's a tip: Don't make a third one. I found it boring and irritating, and although it was supposed to be funny, I couldn't even tell where the jokes were. That's how funny those videos are (thats right, I watched the 2nd one as well. It had to be a fair review, didn't it?
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt