K, right now all i have is this P.O.S. cosco brand electric guitar (it was given to me) , and i want something good for under $1000. I already have a nice amp, and all i ever do anymore is solo and play metalish/rock songs........... suggestions? i will love you
wrong forum.

but you can get an epi les paul elitist for <1000 or a Fender american standard right about 1000
Go out and try as many guitars as you possibly can and don't just go for brand names that you recognize; you never know what you might find in a shop somewhere.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by eliterun
wrong forum.

but you can get an epi les paul elitist for <1000 or a Fender american standard right about 1000

What am I missing hear, I thought your supposed to ask for Electric Guitar suggestions in the Electric Guitar forum

<.<

>.>

correct me if I'm wrong
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

jackson dinky dkmgt plus $ left over
a used jackson soloist
jackson warrior
ibanez prestige (insert model here)
fender jim root signature series

check those out
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by (Metal)lica
What am I missing hear, I thought your supposed to ask for Electric Guitar suggestions in the Electric Guitar forum

<.<

>.>

correct me if I'm wrong

The thread was in a different part of the forum until it was moved. It was in the Shred, Prog, 80s Rock section, which is the incorrect spot.
What amp do you currently own?

Line 6 spider 3...... sorry about the wrong forum location business
Quote by chikn123
Line 6 spider 3...... sorry about the wrong forum location business

You do realise that now everyone's gonna tell you to go get a new amp right?
Personally I can't stand Line6 tones, but if you like it then go ahead and get a guitar. Can I suggest a Schecter C1 Hellraiser?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by eliterun
wrong forum.

This.
Get a used Fender Hot Rod for around 400 and then get a guitar with the rest of that money.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
You had a thousand dollar budget and you bought a 400$ guitar?
with $1000 you could have bought the jh-600 if you happen to like the feel of the jh necks.
unless you spent the other 600 on a new amp...