Check out "Untitled" on my profile and tell me what you think

It isn't finished yet, i'm still writing it, but I thought i'd share what I have so far.

It's the first song i've uploaded using my M-Audio Fast Track Pro so it sounds better than the others I think.

Thankies.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/maggot9779/

I'll crit yours too.
Love it, great riffage in there. though i find the drums to be a little too busy when they first come in, when they lock into the groove right after that it's great.
i guess you could crit anything on my profile, though it's mostly just demos
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by cerveza
Love it, great riffage in there. though i find the drums to be a little too busy when they first come in, when they lock into the groove right after that it's great.
i guess you could crit anything on my profile, though it's mostly just demos

Thanks man, yea, I wasn't sure whether to keep the blast beat thing in there because I intent to use this with my band and our drummer would be knackered lol.

I'll give yours a listen now.
I can't really hear your riffing, which is a shame, because it sounds like it would be really nice. May just be my ears though.
Hey man. I like the riffs, and the drums absolutely crush. Nice tone. Its difficult to play that fast clearly, i know. Really love the drum breaks, and the riffs are tight all around. Excellent playing. I really dont have a problem hearing the riffs haha, maybe thats just because i listen to metal a lot ^^ really good man. A tight screamer over that would be amazing.

crit mine? (its a little different from this :P)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16262174#post16262174
thanks for the crit man, awesome riffs! the only thing i didnt like, was that it was so short! i quite like your drum sound too
Good work man, that was pretty awesome. The drums sounded wicked, good riffs and excellent playing. I think this song has a lot of potential, just needs to be made longer and with some lyrics this song will be awesome. If you could crit on anything in my profile that would be cool man! keep it brutal!