okay so last night my sister snuck out and jacked my moms car (shes in grade 10) anyway so i woke up this morning to go to work and low and behold the car was not in the driveway, so after scratching my ass pondering how this came about, i decided to phone into work yada yada and investigate, so eventually once im late for work i ask her if she knows whats up and stuff, and as she lays there in her slumber she has the audacity to tell me its parked like 3 houses down, but her tone was basically "**** you im sleeping are you a retard for not knowing this" so i ****ing go to work and shit, so i get off work and i ask my mom whats going down, and shes like well i took away the computer, her ipod and cell phone and shes grounded. But this shit always happens to my sister so this isnt as bad as some of you may think, so my mom asked me what she should do and i should be cherrishing this but im drawn a blank so help a brotha out.
Damnit. I was hoping to get in before rape.

Well...
Any sort of event coming up that teen girls usually go to?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Watch this video for tips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7yUMrsj43A

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by HighPotency
Rape.

People like you never disappoint.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.