Poll Options
View poll results: Casual sex?
Yes
216 69%
No
97 31%
Voters: 313.
Page 1 of 4
Are you in favor for it; Do you have casual sex? Or are you against it? Give your reasons why.

I don't care if other people do it, but I am not down with casual sex because I don't like it that there is no bonding between the participants - it's just an arbitrary act of some sexual want that has to be satisfied on the spot.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Yessir.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by burrit0
you're hella straight darkstar

i'm all for it

Yeah, I guess I'm a puritanical in that aspect and that aspect alone.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I take my gender seriously I don't casually change it.... oh not that kind of sex.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Sure, why not.

I can have casual sex... why?

I'M F*CKING CRAIG!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
I blame animal instincts, I can't control it........ I think it's impossible to not bond with your sex partner. I watched some wierd sex show on the discovery channel, they said your brain releases some kind of chemical when youre in intercourse, and you bond somehow.

dammit I cant remember, look for it, maybe they'll show it again
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Casual sex is fun. Irresponsible sex isn't.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Casual sex is fun. Irresponsible sex isn't.

All sex is fun dear sir, YOU need a new girlfriend.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by darkstar2466
... there is no bonding between the participants... it's just an arbitrary act of some sexual want that has to be satisfied on the spot.

Satisfied on the spot? Much like eating? Why put sex on a pedestal? It's a basic instinctual act of animals of which we are a species.

And I imagine you meant mental/spiritual bonding because I would call the sexual act bonding.
Quote by darkstar2466
Are you in favor for it; Do you have casual sex? Or are you against it? Give your reasons why.

I don't care if other people do it, but I am not down with casual sex because I don't like it that there is no bonding between the participants - it's just an arbitrary act of some sexual want that has to be satisfied on the spot.

also, that's not always true.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
i do have casual sex and its all good and fun but i prefer sex within a relationship as it has a lot more meaning and im not just satisfying my urges
Quote by DirtyMakik
Pointless threads like those make me cry my bloody cum out.
Sex is Sex, but it's more meaningful if you have a close relationship with the person
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
If you have know the person for more than like one night i say sure thing man and if its like an ex or good friend even better, ppl need to get their sexual energy out sometimes. Its always better to plow someone you know that way Mr. Itchy doesn't come to visit.
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
No. I believe that sex is between a married man and a woman. Yes, I realize that makes me a minority on this website, but I really don't care.
There are ups and downs to both casual sex and sex in an exclusive relationship.

Both are overall good though.

I personally, have three female 'friends with benefits'. We're close as friends, and don't have a problem with getting out some sexual needs now and then. *Borat voice* It's very nice.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by BigFatSandwich
also, that's not always true.

Quote by Ancient Jello
Satisfied on the spot? Much like eating? Why put sex on a pedestal? It's a basic instinctual act of animals of which we are a species.

And I imagine you meant mental/spiritual bonding because I would call the sexual act bonding.

I guess it still is bonding, but I wouldn't say it is in the same sense of having sex with someone you are in a relationship with.

But I wouldn't know. I'm lame enough to keep off sex altogether until I'm with someone that I know I'll spend the rest of mah life with.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by tonedeafidiot
No. I believe that sex is between a married man and a woman. Yes, I realize that makes me a minority on this website, but I really don't care.

Is it also required that the woman be married, and to THAT man? XD
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
Quote by imdeth
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
I guess it still is bonding, but I wouldn't say it is in the same sense of having sex with someone you are in a relationship with.

But I wouldn't know. I'm lame enough to keep off sex altogether until I'm with someone that I know I'll spend the rest of mah life with.

So then I guess your da ji ji won't be of use for a while, eh?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by uberphreak

I LdOL.

Quote by Xiaoxi
So then I guess your da ji ji won't be of use for a while, eh?

I guess so. But still ni may yo ji ji, foo.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

Well, I do hope you find that someone. Many people, men and women, never do and miss out on one of life's real pleasures.

As someone once said, if your god didn't want you to do it, why did he make it feel so good.
Quote by uberphreak

No, he would have then said between a married man and woman rather than a married man and a woman. Adultery FTW!
i need myself one of those. i don't wanna fall into a relationship just because i wanna have sex. it hurts people's feelings and it hurts my wallet
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by darkstar2466

Just don't wait till you're actually married... it would suck balls if you married someone and then found out they're lousy in bed, since sex (to me at least) is an important part of a healthy relationship.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
Quote by imdeth
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by Ancient Jello
As someone once said, if your god didn't want you to do it, why did he make it feel so good.

Not religious reasons. (No religious attachments at all) Just a personal belief that I'm still unclear on. Maybe I'll change my mind in the years to come. Maybe I won't.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Meh, depends on the situation for me. One time my ex-gf tried to have casual sex with me, and I said nobitch, because she really is a bitch, she had a boyfriend, and she was probably just using me as a way to get out of a relationship because she's too immature to do it normally.

However, if it's just cool with both parties, yeah sure. No gain, no loss. Hell, a hot, dumb girl with no strings attached, make my day.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
No, he would have then said between a married man and woman rather than a married man and a woman. Adultery FTW!

XD

Welcome, fellow grammar nazi! *shakes hand*
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
Quote by imdeth
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466

ya thats my excuse to
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
I take it that everyone on here clearly isnt getting any that said yes. Also i applaud tonedeafidiot's view and putting on the internet. I personally dont have any feeling either way and neither do any of your mothers/sisters.
Quote by RabbidWolf
ya thats my excuse to

It's not my excuse. I've had chances along the way - chances I refused to pursue.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

I guess so. But still ni may yo ji ji, foo.

BITCH!

I do, too!

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by darkstar2466
Not religious reasons. (No religious attachments at all) Just a personal belief that I'm still unclear on. Maybe I'll change my mind in the years to come. Maybe I won't.

That's interesting. I did assume your position came from religious beliefs as I've never met anyone who held your views without the corresponding beliefs.
Page 1 of 4